Jack Frost and Reader

Jack Frost's POV-

"Hey, Gwen! Wanna come to the lake with me?" I ask Gwen as I run my hands through my chocolate brown hair.

"Sure," said Gwen while flicking back her long black hair.

I grab her hand and run to the frozen lake. "It's covered in ice," Gwen said sadly.

"So what? We can still go on it. Watch," I say and take a small step on the ice.

"I don't know if I want to do that. I don't want to fall in," Gwen said nervously.

"Oh come on, take my hand," I said.

She reaches out slowly and grabs my hand. I pull her on the ice and say,"Do you feel safer holding my hand?"

"Yeah I do," she said.

CRACK! I look down and see the ice starting to crack. "Gwen, run!" I yell at her.

Gwen ran off the ice as I fall in. I flail my arms, but I can't get to the surface. My lungs are burning as I start to feel lightheaded. The last thing I see is Gwen's beautiful face looking down at me.

I wake up and look around. I am at the lake again. I get up and notice I have no shoes on. I look at my clothes and see they are different than the ones I was wearing before...before I died. I think I died. "Jack! It's nice to see you!" I hear a voice say.

I look around but see no one. "You are now Jack Frost! You have died and I chose you to be him!" The voice said again.

"Where's Gwen?" I ask the voice.

"She is safe in her house," the voice said.

I run to her house and knock on the door. Gwen opened the door and I say,"Gwen, it's me! Gwen? Gwen, do you see me?" I ask as she starts to close the door.

"She can't see you. You can watch over her if you want to," the voice said.

"Of course I want to watch over her!" I yell.

I stay at her house and watched over her every single day.

So, gwengwen11, how did you like it? I can redo it if you want me too.