Anubis and reader Pt. 2

Anubis's POV-

I have to take Ally on a date and I can only stay in places of the dead. I guess we can have a picnic in the cemetery where we meet. I just don't know how to get a hold of her. Maybe Sadie knows where she is. How do I get to Sadie, though. Ugh! Its so hard only being able to be at places of the dead. I just should go to the cemetery anyway to see if she was there.

"Osiris, I'm going out today. Is that alright?" I ask Osiris.

"Sure," he says with a wink. What was that for?

He waves his hand and there is a pop while I leave. I look around and see I am in the same cemetery where I met Ally. "Anubis? Is that you?" I hear someone say.

I look to where the voice was and I see Ally. "Yes it is me," I say.

"I have been coming here everyday since we met," she says.

"Really?" I ask her.

"Yes. I just wanted to see you again. Are you still up for going to get some food?" she asks me.

"Um, well, I can't leave the cemetery," I say.

"Oh you can't? Well I can go get food and bring it here," she says.

"That would be great," I say with a smile.

She walks away, leaving me here. I smile to myself. Wow, this is the only girl-wait no, this is the second girl to take an interest in me. The first one is Sadie. Oh crud! I bet Sadie still likes me! I keep thinking stuff like this when Ally comes up. "Is there something wrong?" she asks.

"Y-yeah," I say.

"OK. I got hamburgers and some milkshakes," Ally says.

"Yum," I say with a smile.

She hands me a hamburger and I start to eat. "This is really good," I say with a mouthful of food.

"Yes it is," she says with a laugh.

I devour my hamburger and start on my milkshake. "This is even better!" I say.

"Yeah. That's why I got it," she says.

I slurp up the milkshake quickly. "You must have been really hungry," she says with a smirk

"Yeah I guess I was," I say.

"This was a nice date," Ally says.

"Yes it was," I say.

So, Anabethmoore74, how did you like the second part of the date? I can redo it if you want me too.