Somehow this basement gave me creeps. A lot of dust were spread around. I decided to go back after taking a look around some more. While I'm on my way up the stairs, some kind of insect or bug bit me.

It was black and very small. At first I ignored it climbing to my way up, but when I'm almost halfway, I felt dizzy and heated. I felt a level increasing in my body and by the time its getting worst killing me softly in the inside.

Is it the bug that cost it? I mentally asked myself. But how so? I'm not that sure but I am certain that- that bug have something to do with it.

I force my self to continue climbing but then I started to feel sick again. My whole body felt so weak that it want to give up on me.

Even the temperature in the room suddenly drop so low to a freezing cold. The place were beginning to blurr in my vision.

What is happening? I think my head is spinning. I catch my temple and massage it. Great. Now I have a headache.

" S-shen, " I called raising my hand to cover my eyes. " Help me anybody, I... I c-can't breath... " I called out almost breathless but no one answered. My voice becoming hoarse and dry. I felt thirsty and my mouth were starting to went dry.

" R-Riuyu? Can a-anybody here me? anybody? Please h-help me, " I called again out of breath and choking on my words as I called whoever up there can hear it but I received no feedback. My god! I'm feeling worse by the time.

' Someone please help me in here... I'm feeling ill.. ' I continued to called feeling helpless and all. Why are they not answering? Can't they hear me?

' Where are you Shen? Please I need you. ' I said in a whisper. I started to cry when no one really arrived to help me and its doing me no good.

I lost my balance and stumbled. My eyes were dropping close slowly and everything went on like a mist in my vision. Where were you right now Shen? I need you really bad. Please come back now...

I started to see weird things. Am I now hallucinating? Just great, maybe yes or maybe I don't really know. Who am I again?

A flash of image at the front door of the Kingdom's gate appeared.

Flashes of blood came across my vision. I'm standing at the top of great amount of dead gigantic demons holding a sword which I figured is Yabusa and my Demon spirit Nadare were behind me tearing and burning flesh of monsters who were trying to attack. A lot of blood spread across my face and the person who I think was me was standing up there doing  nothing but to smile evilly.

Those gigantic demons looked brutally murdered and I can see myself smiling there with a smile of satisfaction creeping across my lips like I am some sort of serial killer finished from some kind of killing spree.

I stared unconsciously as if I've been losing my mind. This is totally crazy! Who am I? Who is that girl reflecting my own. Could that be really me?- but no! She was totally not me! I can't be like that!

My vision were losing at the image and I started to hear noises. Voices were quarrelling around me. I must be turning nuts, I told myself.

" What happened to her!? I'm gone for a minute then when I came back I found her lying on the basement's floor cold like a freaking dead body!!! "

" Lord Shenrin her Majesty is just wondering on the hallways. We don't kn- "

" Silence! How did she even get there? Can anyone tell me why the hell she was left alone when a matter of fact, I appointed all of you to watch over her when I'm gone! This is sick!" I heard the familiar voice of a guy shouting.