Chapter 27

Yusuf's POV

"Sadaf, my cousins have planned a get together tonight. My brothers and sister are going too. I want you to come too." We were driving back home from work. Zara text me about the get together earlier and she even told me to make sure Sadaf came.

"Won't I be a little out of place with all your cousins." Sadaf said.

"No, your going to be with me and Zara will be there too." I explained.

"Hmm okay then." She said.

Once we got home, Zara took Sadaf into her room to get ready together. I changed into a semi casual outfit for the get together. I was informed we were all going out to eat at a restaurant. So, I dressed according to that. I wore black trousers and a casual black shirts. I added a jacket on top to make it a little more formal. I started to play with Amira while her mum got ready to go out too.

The girls came down together a half hour later. They were all wearing Asian outfits, but Sadaf was the one that caught my eye. She had a sheer black dress on with a nude lining. Her trousers came above her ankle and had a light pattern on top and were matching the nude lining. She added red lipstick to her previous makeup and kept her hair straight. She looked extremely elegant.

"So, we're all ready to go?" Adam said from behind me.

"Yeah, we'll be in one car with Amira and the rest will go in Yusuf's car." Marwa said.

We all headed out together. Aadil sat at the front with me and the girls sat at the back. I followed Adan's car out to the place. I couldn't help but glance a few times at Sadaf through my rear view mirror. She was busy in conversation with Zara throughout the ride to the restaurant.

When we reached the restaurant. We all got out of the car and Aadil went straight to Sadaf and linked her arm with his, so they could walk in together. Sadaf laughed at his gesture but took his arm and started to walk with him. Zara linked her arm with mine.

"Yusuf bhai, Sadaf is a nice girl." Zara said as we walked behind Sadaf and Aadil who were busy in their own conversation.

"I know. I've never met a girl like her. She's special." I replied.

"Do you like her? I only ask because I've seen how close you are to her now and I see there is a connection." Zara said softly.

"Zara, if I'm honest I can't stop thinking about her. Even when she's near me I can't seem to get my eyes off her. She amazes me. But, she's not like other girls." I explained.

"I can tell she's different but I think she likes you too. So, why don't you just talk to her?" Zara asked.

"It's not simple. She says she has a complicated life and she doesn't trust easily." Maybe Zara could help me. I always find it easy to tell her things.

"You need to take it slow with her then. I understand why there's some reservation, but don't give up on her. You can't loose a girl like her." Zara ordered. Her smile grew. She liked Sadaf a lot.

"I won't or I'll have to deal with your consequences right?" I joked.

"That's right, I'm your only sister, so don't think I'll be nice." We both laughed. I was happy she liked Sadaf and wanted us to be together. I don't doubt my family will accept Sadaf. It's just getting her to accept what she's feeling.

Sadaf's POV

We arrived at the restaurant. The interior looked amazing. It was a pretty fancy restaurant. They booked a large table. I was told quite a few people were going to be coming. Yusuf's cousins and a few friends. Some of Yusuf's cousins were already at the table. Zara introduced me to everyone. They all seemed very friendly. More people slowly started joining. I was introduced to a couple of Yusuf's close friends. Most of them were very good looking. Some family friends had also come. Some of the girls ignored me slightly. Not sure why but Yusuf's cousin told me to ignore it.