Chapter 25

Yusuf's POV

"Sir, we're about 20 minutes away now." The driver informed me. I had woken up 5 minutes ago from a phone call from my mother. She was asking how long we were going to take to get to my house. I hadn't told Sadaf that we would be staying at my parents house while we were here. I did plan on booking a hotel, but my parents insisted we both stayed with them.

"Okay thanks." I decided to wake Sadaf up now. She still had her head rested on my chest and her arm around my waist had gotten tighter. I didn't mind it. I liked her being close to me. She seemed peaceful.

"Hey Sadaf wake up." I said while brushing her hair away from her face. "Sadaf wake up!" I shook her lightly to get a response.

"Hmmm." She moved slightly, but she was still half asleep.

"Sadaf wake up, we're nearly there." Her face was nuzzling into my neck.

"This quick?" She asked.

"Yes it's nearly 2 hours."

"Really?!" She lifted her head. She looked at me realising how close we were.

"Did I fall asleep on you? Shit I'm sorry you must of been uncomfortable." She said while pulling away from me.

"It's fine. Remember I made you stay close to me."

"Yeah you didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to. Look at your face though. One side has gone red." I stroked her red cheek.

"Yeah because of your hard chest."

"You love it." I gave her a wink.

"Shut up! By the way which hotel are we staying at?" She asked while looking outside at the surroundings.

"Yeah about that. My parents insisted we stay with them."

"What no I can't. You can stay there but I don't want to be a hassle to your family. Just book me a room at any hotel. I'll be fine." I knew she would be hesitant to stay at my family home.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you. This is between you and my parents." I wanted her to stay with us. She would get on with my family. She wouldn't be able to argue with my mother.

"Yusuf please. Just make up an excuse. I can't trouble your parents." She insisted.

"Your not going to be a trouble. They'll love having you around. My mother insists. Now you don't want to go against what she says." I stated.

"I feel bad and I'll feel awkward." She said while pouting.

"Don't worry about that my sister will be there too. You'll get along with her. Now stop pouting. You look too cute." I said while poking her arm lightly.

"I'm not supposed to look cute. I'm supposed to be mad at you." She said while trying to look mad.

"How can you be mad at this?! I mean it's impossible." I joked.

"Shut up. It's easier than you think." She said while laughing.

"There I got that smile back." I said while cupping her chin.

"You could of told me to look decent if you knew we were going to your parents house." She started to sort out her hair and dupatta.

"You look beautiful. I've already told you." She shook her head over what I said.

"What if they don't like me?" She asked worried.

"My dad loves you already and my mum has heard all these good things about you from him, that even she is eager to meet you." It was true my mum had heard great praises from my dad of Sadaf and also from me.