Chapter 11

A/N: A picture of the outfit Sadaf wore to work is shown above.
My chapters are getting longer. Let me know if you like them long or short.
Thank you for the love xoxo

Sadaf's POV 

"Hey Natasha! How was you weekend?" I asked once as I approached the front desk.

"Ooh you look gorgeous Sadaf! And it was good thanks. Finally got some time to relax yesterday... It felt amazing" she sighed. I hope I'm not overdressed. I did promise Neetu that she would choose what I wore today. She chose a cream pencil skirt and a cream top to wear. I added a dark brown belt and opaque tights. My hair had a few loose waves in it and make up was the usual.

"Thank you hun, I'm not overdressed am I?" I asked unsure of Neetu's choice now.

"Noo but it's refreshing seeing someone with a good sense of fashion around here. Most of them stick to the normal black and white wear." She said rolling her eyes. "So your first official day, are you looking forward to it?" She continued.

"Haha yeah I hope I don't mess anything up." That was one thing I was scared about another was my lunch break. Am I really going to be going on a date with him? I plan to avoid it as much as I can but if he tell me to go I'll have to. Allah help me.

"I won't keep you then. Mr Khan will be here in half an hour. Your desk is set up outside his office. You'll know which one it is coz it has your name on it. You know what to do yeah?" She asked.

"Yeah Mr Khan briefed me last time I was here. I'll see you when I see you." I gave her a wink and then went off towards my desk.
I went through Mr Khan's schedule for today and highlighted the important meetings he had. I also flagged a few of the important emails he had to read. It was 8:25am I was done with all the work requires of me before Mr Khan arrived.

"So you must be Yusuf's new P.A? I've heard a lot about you." A man in a well tailored suit approached my desk. Who has he heard about me from? "I'm Shayan, your boss's best friend and I manage the marketing department". His smirk turned into a smile as he bought his hand forward.

"Hi I'm Sadaf and yeah I'm Mr Khan's new P.A. It's nice to meet you sir." I shook his hand.

"Call me Shayan, I'm not too keen on formalities." He seemed friendly and easy to talk to. "How's your first day going so far?" He asked.

"Well it hasn't really started yet, but good so far." I let out a soft chuckle.

"It won't be too bad. Yusuf may look strict but he has a soft heart. He won't boss you around too much." He gave me a wink. I smiled in return.

"Are you done talking about me?" A voice came from behind Shayan. I looked over his shoulder to see Mr Khan standing there with a straight face.

"I had some free time, so thought I'd come and introduce myself to your new P.A." Shayan looked back at me and gave me another wink.

"Now if your done mingling, do you want to go back and do some work in your department." Mr Khan said while dismissing him.

"Bye Sadaf... I'll see you later Bruv." Shayan gave me another wink while leaving. This guy thinks he's quite the charmer.

Mr Khan approached my desk. "Good morning, have you been through my schedule for today?" He asked.

"Good Morning sir and yes I have." Nodding in response.

"Okay follow me into my office then." I followed him into his office. He took off his jacket and hung it on the back of his chair. He gestured for me to take a seat and then sat on his chair.