Chapter 4

Yusuf's POV

I woke up at 1pm. Shit! I missed Fajr. I try my best not to miss a prayer. I must of been really tired. I had a the weekend off from work and decided I would chill with my mates. It's been a while since I've done that. After I graduated and did my Master's in Business Management, I started working at my father's company. He had built a successful shipping company. Our offices were based in London. Alhumdullilah we were very blessed.

I had a very important week up ahead. My father had decided to set up some offices in Bristol. Most of our distribution buildings were set up there. He had decided that I would be in charge of those offices from now on. I was quite nervous but my father had reassured me that he would stay with me for the first month to help me get settled with the new environment.

With all these new important events happening in my life I couldn't get one thing out of my mind. While I was out with my mates, we had gone to a shisha lounge. I was with my friend walking to our table after grabbing drinks from the bar. I wasn't really looking as to where I was going. Until a girl bumped full speed into my chest. She was immediately taken aback. She had her head down, I was not able to see her face properly. I could tell she had these big beautiful eyes. Her hair was long and silky. It was some sort of mahogany colour. She had a simple dress on but it showed her beautiful figure. She was not skinny, she had curves which complemented her height and figure.

"Oh! I'm sorry" she says. I could sense the fear she had. I didn't understand why she was so scared. It was an accident. It was my fault too. I should of been looking where I was going. She started walking away I managed to get out "It's fine" not sure whether she heard it, but I felt like reassuring her.

I was sat at a VIP table on the balcony of the lounge. I could see the girl from my table. She was sat with her friends. I still was not able to see her face, but I could not take my eyes off of her. There was something intriguing about her to me. She played with her hair a lot. She did have beautiful long locks. She seemed to enjoy her time dancing and taking photos. She wasn't too outgoing like most of the girls on London. After she left I knew I would probably never see her again. I wish I could of asked her why she was so scared...

"Mum could you help me pack my clothes" I asked my mum while we finished dinner.

"Of course my son, I can't believe how quick you've grown up" My mum said while clearing the plates.

"Bro you better come back whenever you're free, I'm gonna miss having you around" my sister said while hugging me. She was my only sister. I had an older brother and and a younger one. He was the youngest but my sister was treated like a princess by all of us.

"Don't worry Zara, you know I can't live without mum's food" I reassured her while hugging her back.

"That reminds me you and Shayan better not be eating take out every night. I'm have a housemaid assigned to make sure you're house is clean and you're eating well." My mum said while we made our way to my room. Shayan did Master's with me and started working in my dad's company. He was moving to Bristol with me to help me manage the offices. He'd be living with me on the house my father bought for us.

"Thanks mom and don't worry we'll be fine" I kissed my mum on the forehead. I know she was going to be getting worried.

We made sure everything was packed and then headed off to bed. I needed an early night for the week ahead of me.