" Why would you bring him!" Jaden blurted out at the table. Brandon gives him an evil look am so does Kay.

" Why'd you bring her?" Kehlani said laughing. He rolled his eyes and went silent. She's pretty but nothing compared to me.

" how bout we introduce ourselves!" The girl spoke. Jaden looks at her and furrows his brow. I swallow the big lump in my throat that always seem to appear when I'm nervous. But I had no reason to be nervous tonite, even if Jaden ruined my night all ready.

" Well hello my names Trinity, Jaden's girlfriend!" She said while they intertwined fingers. Kehlani rolled her eyes and sighed.

I giggled a little. Brandon looked at me and smiled. My lips went on silent noticing everyone at the table was staring at me deeply.

" what's your name?" Trinity asked. I took a deep breathe before looking up and finally made eye contact with her.

I crossed my legs and fixed my shirt.
" I'm Tiana." I said softly while giving her a smirk. Jay looked at me and licked his lips. He was staring deeply into me, he only made that face when he was eager for something. It seems tonite he's eager for me.

" let's go get something to drink Kay." I said smiling while getting up with an attitude. I got up and strutted over to the table knowing I had Jay wrapped around my finger.

Jaden's POV:

I didn't expect for Tiana to come. Matter of fact Kay never told me. She looked beautiful and I could just tamest her up here. But sadly she's not mines anymore and that was my stupid choice.

I watched her get up, her ass was looking fatter than ever. Everything about her tonite made me skin crawl. She's doing some dangerous work here.

Trinity looks over to me and rolls her eyes. I turn her towards mines and plants a sorry kiss on he lips.

I just can't resist. She whisper in my ear " you better watch out buddy!" She says with an attitude. I snickered, she doesn't scare me a bit.

" want anything?" I says getting up from my chair. " get me something g to drink please." She said smiling, I nodded my head and walked off.

Tiana was at the drink table something into her cup. I walk up there smoothly trying not to make a scene. I grab a cup and pour some soda into the cup.

I was right next to her and she hasn't said anything, or gave me a look. I decided to grab her cup to get her attention.

" don't play!" She said furrowing her brow. I laughed at how tuff she thought she was. She reaches for the cup and I extend my arm higher.

" what you gone do huh?" I said getting closer to her. She rolls her eyes and backs up to then walk away leaving me there with my feelings crushed.

She won't even try to talk to me. I didn't think this could ruin our relationship, I did think she would just be too in love to never give up.

I walked back over to the table and handed her, her drink. Trinity catches my eyes and gives me a death glare.

I sit down and hand her her drink also.
" what took you so long baby?" She said giggling. I shrugged my shoulders and tried to keep a happy face knowing I did damage.

****

" I'm leaving!" Trinity said whispering in my ear. I look over to her and nod.
" where to?" I asked. " my mom wants me to come pick her up." I nod my head knowing she's lying.

She soon leaves with my car. At Least I get to mess around with Tiana without her on my dick.

Kehlani and Brandon were dancing while Tiana was laughing at them. I walk over to them and stood next to her. She scoots over a little bit and sighed.

" why u scooting over!" I asked. She rolls her eyes again and walks away again.

Tiana's POV:
As I walk away he grabs my arm and pulls me back around. What does he want? We're over, and that's it. If he can't understand that than I don't know what to tell him.

" What do you want Jaden?" I said getting angry. He smiles at me, while trying to grab my hand as I pull away.

" look we're done! You've moved on and so have I! I've finally learned how to adjust myself to were im comfortable with out..... And I'm happy!" I said. He looks at me with an innocent face. I wasn't gonna fall for his lies.

" I just want to make things right with you!" He said softly, I shook my head repeatedly trying to walk away.

He pulls me back bringing our bodies close, I can definitely feel the heat between us. In my mind I wanted to pull away but my body was paralyzed.

" I know you miss me.....-" he said caressing my cheek. " and I know you want me!" He said bringing his head closer, I licked my lips getting nervous.

He leans in closer, the tips of our noses touching as he moves his head sideways, his sweet lips touch mines finally from about 2 weeks.

I cant lie and say I didn't wish this to happen, but it did and I don't know how to feel about it.

I pull apart, walking away smoothly. I walk back over to the table to find Kay am Brandon shaking their heads at me.

" what?" I asked blushing unstoppably.
" that was wrong!" Brandon said. I looked away trying to spot out were he went.

He walks back with a huge smile on his face. " Can we have a talk later at my house?" I said nervously. I had to tell him that this isn't gonna work.

He cheated and he has to suffer for it, I'm not letting him think I'm soft so he can do it again....... NOPE.
___________________________
Hope you enjoyed! I did😅😂 anyways go check out my new book called Moon Phases. And I will be back soon to update for you guys!

Comment what y'all thought about..

1.) What do you think Trinity really want to do?

2.) Should Tiana give him another chance?