Chapter Twenty - Nine

Começar do início

I nodded while spraying some perfume on and i quickly slipped my heels on, i grabbed my phone and walked out of the door hand in hand with Emily. We always did that, especially when one was nervous. Which is definitely right now, for me.

"Ready for this?" She asked once the lift doors opened. I nodded, even though i was thinking about turning around and running back to the room and locking myself in there -forever-

She pressed the floor one button and we made our way down to the lobby. "It will be okay. If he wants to talk, talk. There could be a good explanation, for all of this." Emily said squeezing my hand. I nodded meekly, right before the lift doors opened. I gulped before stepping off with Emily.

*

We turned the corner and saw most of the crew sitting around the living room area, on their phones or talking.

My breathing stopped in my throat when i saw Justin talking to Fredo in the corner. He was wearing a white v-neck, leather jacket, skinny jeans, and white high tops.

"Hello, sexy ladies." Julian said walking towards us making me look over towards him. He hugged us, and we all started chatting about something, i don't even know what, because i spaced out.

"Can we talk?" A husky voice said to me from my right side, making me jump in shock. I turned around and saw Justin looking at me hopefully. I nodded and followed him to the private area of the room.

"I know you most probably saw the interview yesterday, seeing as how you've not been talking to me and you didn't stay in the room last night." He said looking at me regretfully.

I only nodded showing i heard him. He heaved a sigh and ran a hand through his hair nervously.

I most probably was coming off as being a bitch, but i'm just so confused and hurt. I don't know what to do anymore.

"I don't know what happened, i froze up and didn't know what to say to her. " He said just above a whisper.

"Why not the truth?" I asked tears gathering in my eyes.

I thought i could handle it, but i clearly can't.

"I don't know." He sighed - "I'm sorry, Jess." He said sadly. "Please forgive me?" He spoke before i could. I hesitated. I forgive him, but maybe its best if we take a break.

"Maybe we should take a break. Focus on our careers. You focus on being the biggest popstar in the world, and me focusing on being your backup dancer." I blurted out.

I looked up at him and saw his face drop, "What?" He asked sadly. "If this is because of the intervi-" I stopped him mid sentence, shaking my head. "No. It isn't. Maybe its best if we stop us for a while and just focus on our jobs. If after the tour, we still want to be together then, fine." I said a tear rolling down my cheek slowly.

"Fine. If you want it that way, then you got it." He said sadness and anger seeping through his words.

He shook his head once, before walking off.

I do love him, but i know that this was best for him. He doesn't need someone like me interrupting his job like this. After the tour would be best for us to start on again - if he wanted-. I love him so much it hurts, that's why i did this. I don't want to get in the way of his dream.

He's worked to hard on this dream of his for a backup dancer like me to ruin it.

I needed to do this, for him.

*

"Ready to go?" Emily asked as i walked towards her. I simply nodded, not trusting my voice to form words. I just wante to go up to my room and cry.

I honestly am second guessing myself about all of this, i just don't think he deserves someone like me to drag him down. I'm a normal girl, nothing special about me. I don't see why he would want to be with me in the first place. I was orphaned at the age of 15, and put into a home with family members who hated to even look at me. I'm seriously nothing special, and i don't know why he wants to be with me.

In the end i may be proven wrong that this was a good idea, but i felt like i needed to do this; for him. I'm just gonna bring him down on his tour. This is supposed to be special and i can't help but feel i'm bringing him down. Yes, i love him more than anything, that is why i'm doing this.

**

Okay, not my best. But eh, sorry. I'm super sick right now, and i've been in bed like all day sneezing and shat, and i finally got to energy to grab my computor and update, so yeah. Sorry... :(

I love you all and enjoy that amazing picture linked to the side and the song linked into the external link.. :)