Sneak Peak

"MAYFIELD," an all too familiar voice roars behind me; making Greer's eyes widen in terror and mine widen in shock.

A sudden wild and seething Isaac Cohan grabs my wrist with too much strength and yanks me into the nearest empty classroom; shutting the door before pushing me not-at-all gently against it.

"Ow you big jerk! What's the-"

He shuts me up by pressing his lips onto mine with a clear urgency that makes my toes curl in my sneakers. His hands hold the sides of my head as mine clutch onto his arms with as much desperation as him. He forcefully opens my mouth and slides his tongue along the inside of my lip. My heart pounds inside of my chest as he continues to kiss me in ways I never knew existed; ways that cause me to moan in pure ecstasy.

He breaks away from my swollen lips and glares at me. "You're mine." He growls like an animal, staring into my eyes with his icy blue orbs.

I swallow loudly, feeling oddly turned on by his behaviour. Lord, help me. My breath is rough as I continue to watch his animalistic eyes, waiting for him to do something.

"You're mine, Maisie." He says again, without the growl. He cups my face gently, losing that explosive anger like he's calming down just by looking at me.

Oh, I'm in deep do-do.

I, Maisie Mayfield, maybe, possibly, most definitely like the bad boy.