"Are you guys fighting again?" He asks. Niall begins to say something but Zayn shoots him a glare from across the table. What is going on? He takes a sip of his beer and looks at Niall again.

"He said what?" I ask.

"Nothing, he just said you guys were on better terms now." Zayn answers for him. The small bar feels even smaller now, and I am desperate to leave.

"Oh there they are!" Niall says. My eyes dart to the door to see Harry, Louis, Tristan, Steph, and Molly. I knew it. I know they are friends but I don't want Harry around Molly, I also don't want to come off controlling or crazy but I can't stand Molly being around Harry.

When Harry's eyes meet mine he looks surprised and almost afraid? Not this again. The waitress walks by while they make their way to our table.

"Could I have my check and a to go box please?" I ask her. She looks down at my untouched food and nods.

"Why are you going?" Steph asks. The five of them sit at the table next to us. I refuse to allow myself to look over at Harry to see if he is sitting next to Molly. I hate the way he is so different around his friends, why can't he be the same Harry that I had all weekend?

"I.. well I have to study." I lie. In my attempt to distract myself from thinking about Harry, I have done all my assignments for almost three weeks ahead.

"You should stay, you study too much!" She smiles.

Any hope that Harry would scoop me into his arms and tell me he has missed me, is gone. I pay the waitress and stand up to leave.

"You guys have a good night." I tell them. I look at Harry and then back at the ground.

"Wait." He says. I turn around and look at him. Please don't let him make a rude remark or kiss Molly again.

"Aren't you going to give me a kiss?" He smiles. Oh. I look around at his friends and they all look a little surprised but mostly confused.

"W..what?" I stammer. This is very unexpected. I straighten my shoulders and look at Harry again.

"A kiss, you're not going to kiss me before you go?" He stands up and walks towards me. I wanted this, but now I am uncomfortable with everyone's eyes on us.

"Uhmm.." I don't know what to say.

"Why would she?" Molly laughs. God I cant stand her.

"They are like together, obviously." Steph tells her.

"What?" Molly says.

"Keep your mouth shut Molly." Zayn says and I want to thank him, but there is something behind his voice that makes me wonder about his choice of words. This is beyond uncomfortable.

"Bye guys." I say again and walk towards the door. Harry follows me and grabs my wrist to stop me.

"Why are you leaving? And why are you even here to begin with?" He asks.

"Well I came here to eat, and I am leaving because you were ignoring me and I.."

"I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't know what to say or do. I wasn't expecting to see you here, it caught me off guard." He responds.

"Yea, I am sure it did. You haven't text me all day and now you're here with Molly?" My voice comes out much whinier than I wanted.

"And Louis, Tristan and Steph. Not just Molly." He points out.

"I know.. but you guys have a history and that bothers me." I admit. I surely broke the record for the quickest jealous fit.

"It's just that babe, history. It wasn't like this.. not like us." He says.

"I know, I just can't help it." I sigh.

"I know, how do you think I felt when I walked in there and saw you sitting with Zayn?"

"That's not the same thing. You and Molly have slept together." Just saying it stings.

"Tess."

"I know, it's crazy but I can't help it." I look away.

"It's not crazy, I understand I just don't know what to do about it. Molly is in our group and she probably always will be." I don't know what I expected him to say but 'too bad' isn't what I wanted to hear.

"Okay." I should be happy that he basically told everyone we are dating now, but the whole thing felt so off.

"I'm going to go." I tell him.

"Then I am coming with you." 

"You sure you want to leave your friends?" I snap. He rolls his eyes and follows me to my car. I try to hide my smile as we get in the car. At least I know he would rather be with me than Molly.

"So how long were you here before I arrived?" Harry asks as I pull out of the parking lot.

"About twenty minutes."

"Oh, you didn't meet Zayn there did you?"

"No, I had no idea he was there or that you would show up."

"Oh. So what did you guys talk about?" He looks over at me.

"Nothing, he was only at the table for a few minutes before you got there."

"Oh." He says as I pull onto campus.

"Why?"

"I'm just wondering." His fingers drum on his knee. "I missed you today."

"I missed you too. I got a lot of homework done and I prepared everything for my first day at Vance."

"Do you want me to drive you tomorrow?"

"No, that's why I got my own car remember?" I laugh.

"Still, I could drive you." He offers as we walk towards my room.

"No, its fine. I will drive myself. Thank you though."

Just as I am about to ask him what he did all day, why he hadn't text me if he missed me so much, my words are locked in my throat and panic takes over. My mother is standing in front of my door with her arms crossed and a deep scowl on her face.