Chapter forty three: text messages

••Dylan's pov••

I hope this works

I go to the photo thing where they give you pictures you've had transferred from a phone and go pick up the ones I've had processed. It takes me a while to find it, but once I do I get in line and count how many people are in line.

5 people. Okay, I got this.

~
Thirty minutes later, I'm finally next.

"Can I help who's next?" I finally look up from my phone and sigh in relief.

"Thank goodness! I've been in that line for a while." I complain to the lady with a small o asks. She seems to be around three years older than me with bright hazel eyes with light hair.

"Um yes, I'm here to pick up the little surprise I had asked to me ready by today under the name of Dylan brown." I smile sweetly. Even though she was being sweet, I just wanted to get out of here. All these people have been giving me a head ache.

"Ok! Let me go to the back and see if I can find it!" She walks through double doors and is gone in seconds.

*beep beep*
I feel the back of my jean pocket vibrate and quickly take out my phone.

1 message from I TayTay: hey where are you??

Dylan: sorry, line was taking forever :/ I'm almost done. Have you gotten all your stuff yet?

TayTay: yeah, everyone has finished except group 2. The rest of us are at the front.

Dylan: okay, be there in about 5.

TayTay: k.

Dylan: don't 'k' me. Okay?

TayTay: okay.

Dylan: TFIOS af. Hahha

I laugh at our small 'TFIOS' moment out loud receiving weird stares. I roll my eyes. What, have people never seen a girl sitting by herself laughing at her phone?? Geez. *eye roll*

TayTay: what is that?

Dylan: i have so much to show you Taylor. Leave me. Just... Leave.

TayTay: umm okay?

I shut my phone off and think about how Taylor doesn't know what the fault in our stars is. Geez. How in the world does someone not know about that movie?

"Dylan brown!"

~

After getting my special surprise, I walk up to the front and see the guys.

"I just got a text from Aaron. He says that's they're on their way up her right now." Johnson said. I nod my head. Okay good.

"Ok so give me all the stuff and I'll go pay for it and you guys wait for group two to come back." I say reaching for the things.

"No"

"You can't pay for all this by yourself!"

"No Dylan, let us help pay"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the things and headed to the self check out. Ignoring their comments, I pulled out my wallet and payed for group ones, threes, and my things.

It didn't turn out to be that bad. Only $37.68. And because group two was late getting movies and snacks, they will pay for their own things.

"Guys, A little help here!" I call out and watch as the guys and mahogany snap up from looking at their phones. Soon they all start to walk towards me.

"Hurry up!" My arms are about to fall off!

I groan as the bag rips into my skin.
It stars to leave a red mark from the heaviness of the things.

"Here dyl, let me help you," mahogany takes two bags still leaving me with eight more on my arms.

"Thanks. Any one else want to help me??" I roll my eyes.

"Let me take two" gilinksy takes two from my right leaving me with four left on my right arm.

Finally Nash and the rest show up after a few minutes.

"Where have you been?!" I scream as I shove two bags at Aaron. He quickly grabs then afraid of dropping them.

Nash looks taken back but quickly responds, "sorry. First we couldn't find where the movies where at then we lost Carter because e saw something. Then we went to go look for him then we ended up somewhere in the store-"

"You guys are slow" Hayes laughs as Nash tells him to shut up.

" I don't care. I just want to go.... Oh! And since you guys were late, you get the honor to pay for your own things!" I fake happiness as they all groan.

I smile as I hear the rest laugh.

~

We finally get back to the hospital and we go straight to the waiting area.

"Ok so everyone, I got a basket and we're going to put everything in there!" They all smile and nod.

"Let's get started."

*|*|*|*|**|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|
IM SO SORRY! I haven't updated in a month. I've gone back to school and everything has been a mess. And my internet went out so I don't even know what to do. And this book is falling apart. I don't even remember what has happened. And i don't feel like going back to read each chapter. So this week is my fall break and I promise the next chapter will be more organized and longer. Sorry for this short chapter. I love you guys so much.

~hM❤️