Chapter thirty three: the plane

••Dylan's pov••

We all ran to the plane trying not to be late.

"WAIT!" I screamed as the lady was closing the door. She quickly swung the door open and let us in, but not before giving us glares. I rolled my eyes.

My seat was 26a. So I had window seat. I sat down and closed my eyes not bothering to open them. I feel someone sit down and I opened one eye. Cameron. A few seconds later someone else sat down. Matt.

Great. I sat up and stared at them. Both of them weren't bothered by this.

"Hey can can we switch seats?" I asked. He just simply nodded and switched. Matt didn't look at me. Cam just grabbed his headphones and put on music then laid back down.

"Thank you ladies and gentleman for flying ********** with us today. This is your pilot and the plane ride will take about 7 hours. We will be getting there at 12 a.m New York time. Please know where your exits are at all times. We will tell you when you can use the wifi and be able to get food or drinks. There might be a little of turbulence. Once again thank you for flying with us." Two ladies came and showed us the seatbelt stuff but I just sat and drifted into my thoughts.

I woke up and looked at my phone. I slept for about an hour. Great. I saw Matt scrolling through his tweeter. I decided to text him.

D: matt, are you mad at me?

He didn't move or show any emotion.

M: no why?
D: because you won't look,talk, or do anything to me.
M: well maybe cuz I don't want to.

Wow. That's nice.

D:well I'm sorry for asking what's the matter with my boyfriend or are we still that?

I know it was harsh but still.

I looked up from my phone and saw Matt looking at me with tears in his eyes. I was shocked.

I tried speaking but no words came out of my words. Matt just looked at me as tears fell down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" I chocked out.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, I felt like Eli was going to get you back and you would forget all about me. I don't want that, you are so important to me. I need you. Please forgive me." He begged. All I did was reach up and wipe his tears.

"I forgive you." Was all I said as I gave him a small, gentle kiss.

We pulled apart and just looked at each other. This is where I want to be. With Matt.

~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone shaking me. I saw Matt pointing at Cameron. He had his head against the window. He cheeks mushed into the window and his teeth looked like he was trying to bite the glass. I began to laugh quietly.

"Thad so funny. Hold my phone Matt. I want you to record this." I said handing Matt my phone.

"OH MY GOD ITS CAMERON DALLAS! I LOVE YOU CAM! BE MY BOYFRIEND?!" I screeched in my girly voice. He snapped to attention and wiped around. But I was ready. I held up my drink and when he turned I threw it at his face. He gave a ear splitting scream.

"MATT...DID YOU-GET THAT?!" I was choking on my laughter. Matt was laughing so hard but nodded. All the guys had surrounded us and we're laughing too. Cameron glared at me but soon a evil smile appeared on his face. Oh no.

I started to get out of my seat slowly. He was quick, and pulled me back to him.

"Does someone want a hug and a kiss?" He said squeezed me in a bear hug.

"CAM YOYR HURTING ME!" I laughed. I felt something cold hit my cheeks. I gasped as Cameron backed away and laughed.

I began to laugh with him. But soon saw Matt angry.

"Matt, calm down. He didn't do anything bad. Now, who wants a kiss. Cuz like I've Been waiting all my life to kiss Matthew Espinosa." I said in my fan girl voice. He broke out in smiles.

"Well then what are you waiting for?" He said pulling me close.

I turned and saw all the guys with there phones. Guess I'll give them a show.

I yanked Matt to me and kissed him roughly. He gasped in surprised and I just pulled him closer. I bit his bottom lip and then let go. I smirked as I saw a very surprised Matt.

"GET SOME MATT!"

"OOOOOHHHHHH MATT GOT SOME!!"

All the boys yelled. I smiled at Matt as u stood up and left for the restroom. I hate plane restrooms.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|**|*|*|*|*|

Thanks for 2.41k reads. This is amazing. Give me one vote and 1.60k reads for the next chapter. And I made this chapter extra long. It's 863 words! Thanks for the birthday comments. I want busy so i didn't update. Sorry. I hope this makes up for it. Love you guys. And the picture up top I made. So I hope you like it. 💕

~AMH_10💘