Chapter seven: first kiss

••Dylan's pov••

"Dylan, will you be my girlfriend?" Cam asked while holding my hands

"I-" I looked down at my leg. My phone vibrated. I held up my pointer finger to cam to tell him give me a second.
1 new message from: chris📺

Chris📺: hey beautiful, just wanted to say hey and that it was amazing meeting you today;)
I smiled. I looked over at cameron. He had read it. His face red and his knuckles in fist.

"Sorry cam, and can I still answer your question?" He relaxed and nodded

"I would be honored to be your girlfriend." He grew into a smile. He jumped up and picked me off my feet. He twirled me around until I became dizzy.

"Cam stop! I'm to dizzy!" I began to giggle. He looks at me and smiles. He places me in the ground and puts his hands on my waist. I begin to blush and look down.

"Dyl look at me. You are amazing. Don't be ashamed. And I really like you." I begin to blush more. I feel his finger under my chin. I look into his eyes and we both begin to lean in. We're inches away until I get a text.

"Crap." I quickly pull away and look who it is.

Chris📺: hey I was wondering if you wanted to go watch a movie on Saturday? I frown.

"What's the matter Dylan?" I shove my phone in my purse and run away.

"YOULL NEVER CATCH ME!!" I yell. I hear a moan. He's fast but so am I. He gives up quick.

"Dylan! That's not fair. I think I deserve a kiss for chasing you for 15 minutes straight!"

"Ugh ok!" I lean up and grab his shoulders. I try to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turns. I rap my arms around his neck while his hands stay in my waist. Best. Day. Ever.

********************

Ok here's another chapter for you guys. Thanks so much for 81 reads! I'll update tonight but I want to get to 95 reads by 8:45 if not then no update! So thanks for everything. Soo...WATERBUGS😎

~AMH_10