Chapter 47: United (part 2)

Astrid's P.O.V.

"Hades!"

Everyone musbe stopped when Hiccup just shouted so loud he almost sounded like a dragon roaring.

He was suddenly surrounded by flowing red aura around him, his fists lighting with fire. I gasped when I saw his eyes were like eyes of a dragon.

He flew like a steak of light and punch the jaw of my father, making him stumble and back away, and his grip was righting around me.
"Aah!" I screamed in pain as I can feel my wings crushing.
"Father!" I pleaded and tried to get free from his tight grip.

My father growled and he placed me down in a strong fall, I hit my wings on the hard surface, hearing it crack like bones were dislocated.

"Astrid!"
I was lifted up, and I saw my sister, helping me up to my feet, butnim too weak to stand up, father crushed my energy that I felt like I'm just a ghost floating in the air.

Gogo lifted me up in the air, and we flew our way to the opposite building where the others were watching the fight of Hiccup and my father.

"Heather!" Called Gogo. The raven haired angel then ran towards me.
"What happened to her?" Asked Heather.
"I don't know, she's weak, her wings were broken, and she can't even stand on her own." My sister explained as she laid me gently down the ground.

Heather went to check my wings, when she touched them, I can feel a sensation of pain run through me like a lightning bolt just shot on me, the way Zeus for mad at my father at at me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed in terror as pain shot through me, feeling my body just click like a stick.

***

"Astrid..."

"Huh?" I look around, seeing I'm standing in an empty black room, only two glowing feathers were floating in front of me can be seen.

"Astrid..."

I turn around to look at who was calling, but saw nothing but all black and all black.

My clothes were changed, earlier they're white and blue, now I'm wearing a white flowing dress, my hair down while I'm bare feet.

"Astrid..."

"Who are you?" I asked looking around trying to find the mystery voice.
"It doesn't matter where I am my dear, what matters is that I'm here to be your guide."