Chapter 41: Dragon Riders

"Where have you been and what the heck?!" I shrieked as Hiccup came in with Toothless beside him.

"Hey guys!" He greeted.

"Uh...is it just me, or there really is a dragon in here? Asked Tuffnut.

"Wicked, sister, why didn't you tell me there are dragons living in this city?" Gogo asked amused.

"Actually, this dragon came from your house." Hiccup said, as Toothless went towards me.

Questions then came storming around me, making me dizzy and unable to breathe on how close these human beings to me.

"Enough!" I yelled out loud, that I felt my feet was trembling.

*CRASH!*

The lights fell off from the ceiling.

"Oh no..." Gogo said.

Looks like I made an earthquake...did I?

"Look, I know it sounds crazy, but dragon exist in this world, okay? They are from Underworld, but I saved them from danger, of being killed and fed to a pack of Alpha-wolves, so if you still have questions that you want to ask, then ask me now, got it?!"

Hiccup then raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"How can we stop those demons outside?" He asked.

"Alright, let's get back to business." I said, tightening my cloak around me.

"We have to stop father from doing this chaos, but before that, we have to rescue some other people out there, and we cannot do this while were on the ground." I said, as I sighed in frustration.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, "Fellas, we need to ride dragons." I said in confidence.

Don't freak out.

"Awesome!" Tuffnut cheered like a kid that just heard a big news.

"I'm not kidding, and this is a serious thing to do, dragons are not like dogs and cats that can be trained easily, you have to have your drust with your dragons, and especially when riding them." I explained, eying them one by one.

"Uh...can I ride something instead of dragons?" Hiro asked.

"And what is it?" I asked him.

Hiro then whistled, and came from the door, a large figure, wearing a red armour, that looks like a robot.

"What is that?" Tadashi asked confused.

"That, my brother, is Baymax, the nursebot you gave me, and look what I did to him." Hiro said walking towards the robot. "Upgrades!"

"Foolishness again." The older Haddock muttered.

Gogo and I giggled on how the brothers back stab each other.

"What else can he do?" Gogo asked interested.

"Glad you asked m'lady." Hiro said walking towards my sister, grabbing her hand and drag her towards the somewhat called "Baymax".

"Show off." Hiccup said, as UE came beside me.

I hit his arm, and turn to the others who were all wide eyes, confused of what was happening.

"I'll tell you everything after this, but right now, we have a city to save." Hiccup said.

The four teens nodded in agree and started whooping like idiots.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Astrid summon dragons that can fit the team.

The twins Ruff and Tuff on a Zippleback, Snotlout on a Nightmare, and Fishlegs on a...Gronckle?

"Seriously? Your putting Fishlegs on a dragon with only a llit about of space?" I whispered to Astrid, who was helping them on the dragons.

"I have no choice, Fishlegs can't fit on those humongous dragons." Astrid whispered back.

"Uh...Red, how can we fly these things?" Asked Snotlout.

We turn to the team, who were already on the backs of the dragons.

"Try your own way of flying." Astrid rolled her eyes and turn to Stormfly.

"And by the way, the name's Astrid." She said and hop on the dragon's back.

Tadashi didn't get to have a dragon, cause he was geared up, by what Hiro made, a suite made put of bullet and fireproof iron.

Gogo went to ride with Astrid, which obviously, the older twin didn't allow the younger twin to ride on its own.

I even wonder why. I still don't know the reason why Astrid is being protective of her sister.

Unlike me and Hiro, we let each other do things, as long as its safe.

Well, riding dragons are not safe, so I kinda understand it. But seriously, why is she so tight on her?

I went to Astrid, as I was on Toothless.

"Question." I said.

Astrid look at me like she was already asking.

"Why are you so strict on your sister?"

"Do I have to answer that?" She hissed.

"Maybe, cause...since I'm already your boyfriend, it means I get to know your secrets." I nodded my head.

"You don't have to know Hicc, its too far from knowing anything." She said, turning away from me.

"I really cannot understand you." I shake my head in disappointment.

I thought I can know much more about the deepest darkest secrets she have, but I expected too much. She still doesn't truste though.

"Actually, I think I can tell." Said Astrid as sue got off Stormfly.

She walked towards me, grabbing my hand, and pull me off Toothless.

She drag me all the way to the benches and sat down.

"Okay, then tell me."