Chapter 21: Kiss the Girl

Dedicated to MariaHaddock6

***

After school, I followed Astrid and Gogo all the way to the gardens again, no one said a word though, which creeps me out a bit, cause...well...

I HATE BEING IN A QUIET SITUATION!

But instead of breaking the silence, I just kept my mouth shut, not wanting the two princesses to be mad at me.

When we reached the arch, where the passageway to the mansion, Astrid turn around, looking at me with a small smile on her face.

"You know Hicc, maybe you shouldn't come for today, have a day off for now, I know your tired for today, and exams are coming, you need to study." She said.

Wow, I never thought I'd say this, but, Astrid really turned out to be a good mood today, even though she's quiet all the time, I can feel she's really happy today. I wonder why?

"Uh...gee...thanks, I really need that." I said, scratching the back of my head.

"But tomorrow, you have to enter your work, or else." She said her eyes turning red, but turned back to normal blue again.

"Y-yes, I will, thank you Astrid." I said smiling.

Astrid smiled even wider and...

O////O

"Bye!" She said cheerfully and went inside the arch, leaving me alone here stunned by what she did.

I watched, as the arch faded away, as my hand found my cheek. My cheeks were burning, as I can still feel the soft pair of lips that was pressed against mine for just a quick of seconds. But for me, its like...woah...

"Did she just...kissed me?" I asked myself quietly.

***

When I arrived home with Hiro, I quickly went up to my room, looking at myself in the mirror of my bathroom, where I saw my face, still burning red.

"Man, what's wrong with my face? Am I sick?" I asked myself, as I tried to rinse the red stains with water.

I got a towel, and head out of my bathroom and changed.

I went to my study table and started reviewing today's lessons and pointers given by the teachers, but no matter I tried, I can't concentrate. The only thing I can think of is...okay, even though its kinda creepy, but I keep thinking of Astrid the whole time.

Ugh! What just happened to me?! Am I in her spell or something? Did she casted something to make me feel like this? Its like...I have a crush?

No way! I wouldn't have any crush on someone! Especially Astrid! It can't be!

"It can't be what?" A voice asked from behind.

I turn around, and saw...

"Astrid?" She was wearing her creepy looking cape again, her face was hidden under the hood, but I recognise her, because of the red lips and streaks on her fringes.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her as I stand up.

"Was checking if you really are using your free time studying, but I guess, your just arguing yourself because of a crush." She replied, removing her hood, revealing her face, with a bit of make up, and heir tied up in a twisted bun.

Wow...she's...she's beautiful...

Astrid then giggled, which I find it cute and odd, "thank you." She said.