Chapter 11: Servant of E***

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I was now surrounded by the dead people, who really wanted to eat me. I'm not stuck by the wall, no where to go, but on my grave for sure.

I closed my eyes, just waiting for my death, until..

"Rise and face me." A voice said. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing...wings? Wait, its Astrid, and she got...wings. She was talking to the dead people, I don't know what it is, because I'm too surprised and scared at the same time that my hearing stops to listen to the conversations. Until I realise that the dead bodies were already gone, I don't know how, maybe Astrid turned them all to ashes.

Astrid turn to me with an annoyed look on her face. And spoke something I cannot hear any bit.

But I heard myself saying "Uh...um...w-when i-is d-dinner?"

Astrid rolled her eyes and walked her way to her sister. I don't know what to do, so I just followed them, all the way to the dinning hall, where I saw a lot of food that was placed on the long rectangular table.

After serving them food, well normal food, that thank Odin, there are no eyeballs, intestines and other parts of a human that can be eaten by freaks like these two.

I'm now following the twins, as we walk down the hallways. I look around, seeing paintings, scary paintings of men and women. Some paintings were a family picture, and there's something that caught my eye.

Its a picture of Astrid, a solo picture of her when she was just younger, she was looking innocent at the picture. But that isn't the thing that made me distracted. There's something by her chest. A scar that forms an X.

"Hey! What are you doing standing there?" I turn to see Astrid raising an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry, was just distracted." I apologised, rubbing my forehead. "Um...can I go home now? For sure my family is now worried that I have gone for hours." I asked her.

Astrid look at her wrist with a golden wrist watch on it. "Okay, but your going back tomorrow." She said.

I smiled, and just nodded, even though I'm not so sure if I can go back tomorrow.

"Come, follow me." She said grabbing my hand and drag me all the way back to the rose arch we entered earlier to get here.

"Thanks, and goodbye." I bid to Astrid and gave her a smile.

Astrid smirked, and punched my arm which caused me to yelp in pain.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask her while rubbing my arm. "Nothing." She replied smiling wider, making her look like the Cheshire cat.

"O-okay." I stuttered, and went inside the arch, leaving Astrid there, and appeared at our backyard. Its already dark, and for sure dad was gone mad, asking my brothers in where I was.

I quickly went inside, and as expected, yup, dad is screaming his head off.

"Sorry I got home late." I apologised, interuoting them. Dad look at me with his scary looking face whenever he's mad.

"And where have you been lad?" Asked my dad as he crossed his arms, glaring daggers at me.

"W-well, there's a group activity, and we have to participate on working on the given task, and I have to go, and I didn't informed you, because my battery went dead." I lied, hoping they would buy it.

Dad sighed. "Next time Horrendous, you should tell us, not like this, were gone worried, not knowing what happened to you." Dad said now calm.

I just nodded my.head, looking at my brothers. "I-I have to go to my room now." I said and quickly ran up the stairs and to my room. I sighed, as I lean my back against my door, and slide down to my knees.

There came a knock on the door. I quickly got up and opened it, seeing my brothers.

"Oh, hey guys." I greeted them. They both went inside. "Tell us where you've been." Said Tadashi, crossing his arms. I raised an eyebrow. "I told you, to a classmate's house." I replied.

"Your not a pretty good liar lil bro." Said Tadashi. I growled silently. I hate it when its obvious that I'm lying. "Its true, ask Astrid about it." I said.

Tadashi and Hiro raised their eyebrows. "Who's Astrid?" Hiro asked.
Wait, did I just said the real name.of Red?

"I-I mean Red." I said. Hiro glared at me. "Hiccup, I really don't get what's your problem, are you sick?" He asked trying to touch my head, but I shove his hand away. "No, I'm,not."

Hiro looked surprused of what I did. "Look, bro I'm sorry, I'm just tired, that's all." I said putting a hand on my twin's shoulder.

Tadashi nodded, "You should take some rest before dinner is served." I nodded as thanks for his understanding. "I'll go ahead you two." He said and left me and Hiro alone.

Hiro look at me with suspicious, one of the things I hated about him, the surpicious type of guy, and cannot be convinced unless you show him.

"Bro, I don't like what your doing and hiding, so tell me already." He hissed.

Dang! I knew this was coming!

I sighed and look at him straight in the eyes. One of the things us twins do when we confront each other.

"I..."

"You?"

I took a deep breath, and open my mouth, and spoke.

"I got a girlfriend."