Chapter 6: Your Eyes of Blood

I turn to Red, who was still sitting on her chair, as she smiles to the grandfather clock, which was making very creepy sounds, making my skin hair stand on end.

Could it be her? The girl in my dreams? The girl that haunts me every 3:00?

Suddenly, my body just shake, as a wave of fear rushes through me, as I see Red's eyes slowly became shining red, like blood, her lips gone even more red, red streaks looking like blood slowly appearing on her hair, same goes to her sister.

The purple streaks, slowly appearing on her hair, eyes gone very blue like the dangerous ocean during a storm.

"Hiccup, you okay?" Fishlegs asked me, as he placed a hand in my shoulder. I didn't reply, instead, I grab my bag, and ran out of the room, to the hallways, clbing down the stairs, until I reached outside the building, I hurried to the garden, will for sure, no one can find me there.

I sat down on a bench, putting my face on my palms.

First day of classes, and there's so many things that happened already.

"Why'd you run?" Asked a voice just beside me. A voice that sends shivers down my spine, hearing it.

I removed my hands, ad look at my right, seeing Red all alone, her face looking so innocent, her features back to normal.

"H-howd you get here?" I ask in disbelief. My chest is pounding hard, making me pant, in too much fear, seeing here here.

"I followed you, silly." She rolled her eyes. She sat down beside me, me, still looking at her, trying to make sure she won't do anything to me.

"Did you see anything?" She asked, her voice turned out to be cold.

I widened my eyes, how come she knew I saw something?

Remind yourself, she's a witch.

"I'm not a witch, you fishbone." She snapped at me, glaring with those blue eyes, looking like daggers.

"Then what are you?" I ask her in fear, but I remained my calm, not wanting to scream here like a girl.

She stand up, and went in front of me. She leaned down, our faces inches apart, as I stared at her blue eyes, which slowly turned red.

"Let's just say, you can call me Astrid, since you already knew what I can be during 3:00." She said smiling, showing two teeth of each sides, growing razor sharp, like a vampire.

"Y-your not g-gonna do anything to me, r-right?" I ask her stuttering.

She chuckled, while shaking her head. "Me? Gonna do anything to you?" She chuckled even more, making the wind blow hard, as the skies turn dark.

She then stopped laughing, making everything calm again. "Not yet, I have no use for you," she said. I sighed in relief, hearing that I'll be safe.

"But if you see anything and tell the others about it, I'll be back for you." She said in a shallow tone, while glaring at me again. "Mark my words." She said, and suddey disappeared in the air like dust.

I slump back on my seat, panting dearly for air.

I can imagine my own grave.

***

"Hiccup, you sure your okay?" Asked Tadashi, as he drove down the streets. I was being really quiet, not wanting to slip any words that might harm my precious life.

"Yeah, I'm good." I replied, with a nervous look on my face, hoping Dashi wouldn't notice though.

"If you have a problem, you can tell us, we can help you." Hiro said as he placed a hand in my shoulder.

How I wish it can be that easy.

I shake my head with a fake smile paste on my face. "I'm okay, really." I said.

"Tell us if you have a problem okay, we'll help you if we can." Tadashi said. I nodded my head, "I will."

I sighed, resting my back on my chair, as I look out of the window.

I watch the buildings as we pass by, seeing it with lights lit up inside, the streets were busy, not like the last time we went out the city.

I didn't went with Fishlegs, Snotlout and Tuffnut, I already believed what they were saying, which I think is impossible, but believe me, my experience earlier this day, is really frightening.

We arrived in our village, Tadashi speed off to our house, and park in front of the driveway.

I went out of the car and headed inside, and upstairs to my room. I threw my back on my bed, and sat on my window seat, looking at the view outside.

The housed were quiet, no lights in them tho, but I can see people outside, still having...tea?!

Suddenly, a girl walked just from the open garage of the house where I see people drinking tea, the girl was wearing a black hood, I can see her blood red lips, smiling at something, her golden hair, dangling in a nice way, as the wind blew around her.

"Mark my words"

"Please stop."