Chapter 44: Blood Red Feathers

"Ah!" I cried as a wraith hit me with his claws.
I growled and hit him with my now glowing fists making him disappear like dust in front of me.

"Astrid, you okay?" Gogo asked me worriedly. I look at my cuts, as they slowly heal on my arm. "Yes, c'mon, let's go help Heather." I told her as we went to find the angel.

"Hiyah!" We heard a loud shout from nearby. Behind the school bell tower we saw Heather fighting a devil gargoyle. Using her power, she smashed its head off its stone body.

"Die you fucking demon!" Growled Heather and kick the body into prices as it disappeared like dust.

"Way to go Heather." I cheered. Heather took a bow and launched at the other demons who were trying to get I side the school.

Gogo went to fight with the goblins, while I took care of the wraiths.

When the coasts were clear, Hiccup and the others flew away to the Great Hall, leaving us three behind.

The sky went bloody red, as lightning started to struck. By the clouds above, fireballs were raining down on us.

We leaped and dodge over the falling flames.

"Astrid look!" Gogo pointed at something from far away. But I can see it clearly. By the tallest building of Berk, I saw father standing there, glaring at me like he really wanted to kill me for what I was doing.

"You see him?" Gogo asked.

I nodded in reply. "I did, and for sure, father will never forgive me for what in doing."
"But I'm sure your father still have some mercy right?" Heather asked as she finished a gargoyle flying towards us.

I shake my head, knowing father is not an indeed a mercyful man. "I'm afraid a demon will always stay a demon, whatever he is, and it will never change." I said as the wind brush through my skin.

"Astrid." I heard my father's voice called in my mind.

He was communicating with me by mind, and he was reading my mind for sure, and what I was thinking of in the deeper part.

"How come you betrayed your father my dear, falling for the enemy only makes it worse!"

"Girls, go make sure the others reached the Great Hall safely, I still have a business to do." I said and left before they can ask.
As fast as light, I flew towards the building where my father is and blasted a blue coloured energy ball at him, which he was hit hard, causing for him to fall on the ground.

But he just gave me a grin and flew in the air with bat-like wings, hitting me with his staff, which caused a cut on my cheek.

"I have never known your gonna do this Astrid, especially to your father!" He yelled, letting out a black energy and shot it at me.
I dodge it in time and attack back by summoning fire out of my hand.

"You don't understand father!" I yelled as I keep on attacking him.

"What do I don't understand?!" Father roared as the sky let out lightning.

Father then kick me on my stomach, making me fall on the rooftop of the building, creating a loud crashing sound.

"I don't have a daughter who is a traitor, and you even fooled your sister on your selfishness," he was about to attack but I hit him with my wing sending him flying.

"I'm not selfish father!" I yelled as punch him hard that the cement made a large hole and he fell into it.

"You just don't understand and know what I wanted to do!" I yelled and screamed out loud and punch him hard again, shattering the floor and fell into another hole.

"What do I have to understand huh?" He hissed and kick me off him, and I landed on the wall.

I fell on the ground, coughing blood out of my mouth.

Footsteps were coming, and I k we it was father.

"What do I have to understand??!" He yelled this time.

"THAT I LOVE HIM!"

_____________________________

Yay! The story is almost going to end! Whoop! Whoop! And another one is coming as I continue Love Boundaries. I deleted Dragon Riders for a very stupid reason :( you'll know if I posted the replacement of Dragon Riders.

Anyways, thanks for reading, thank you notes will be later.

Bye!