Chapter 24: How it all Began

A day in Underworld...

"Concentrate my Darling..." Said my father, as he thought me how to use my fire elemental to light up a torch, that was placed in the middle of the throne room.

"You can do it sis!" Cheered my twin sister Leiko, or Gogo, which I usually called her.

I smiled and took a deep breath, putting my hands in front of me, as I tried to get my concentration, I slowly, clap my hands together, crating a loud sound, which I knew it was thunder, followed by the struck of lightning to the torch, making it engulf into flames.

"I did it!" I cheered. But suddenly, the torch fire grew even bigger. Father snapped his fingers, making the fire turned off itself.

"You done it my dear, but you haven't been concentrating to control your magic." Father said. "But its great news that my heir is ready."

A smile stretched on my lips hearing that news from my beloved father.

Suddenly, lightning started to struck as the thunder rumbles in the room where we are right now,which confused me on how lightning and thunder can enter the room? Especially in underworld.

The huge and very bright streak of lightning followed by thunder came in from of me and my father and sister, as a man, wearing a white robe with golden crown over his head.