Lux's Pov
"I want to fight you, large man!" I said confidently.  Everyone around me just snickered. I gave them my death glare, and they stopped. The master got up and he nodded at me."Yush finally. Oh and I suggest you train these guys I really don't feel any magic energy at all." He looked at me but nodded and stood there."Give me all you got man" I said and I snickered to myself. He got into an attack stance and I traveled from my spot to behind him through Lighting travel I have and yelled."Lighting Whip!" "lighting Strike. Rapid!" I yelled and there was a little explosion when it hit him. I sighed loudly before the smoke cleared."I didn't hit you one of your guild members got in the way. Not fair. So I go again eh?". The smoke cleared and I girl with a blue dress was infront of the guild master."Don't do anymore more damage than what you have done or else this little guy right here will get a harsh punishment." She said

Sting's Pov
Minerva always gets what she wants. "Don't do anymore damage than what you have done or this little guy right here will get a harsh  punishment." And then she made a yellow and black exceed  in her arms crying. Me and Rogue's eyes widened. She is taking it too far. I looked at Lux and she was even more angrier. I understand her. You don't play with a dragon slayers exceed or family. Minerva let go of Lux's Exceed and he ran towards her she kneeled down and picked him up."I'm so sorry they got me its your fault you didn't go all the way out on their guild master." Lux chuckled."It's fine they had enough. Let's go back home Ash." She turned around and started walking. She took about three steps and turn back around." I don't know how every guild works but I know that they aren't supposed to kick out a member because of one battle they lost. Oh and one thing you should remember. The day after tomorrow is Dragon Slayers fight." She looked at me and Rogue and smirked."Hopefully your ready because Fairy Tail has me and Natsu and I know that they are powerful. So what you saw was basically like one attack if I put it that way. So see ya." And with that she left. Rogue looked at me."Dude she is strong'' I looked at him and nodded. We have only one day to train really hard so we can win the Dragon Slayer fight."Let's win this  thing Rogue." He smiled and nodded.

Natsu's Pov
About half an hour past and I was getting worried when I saw the explosion. Then I saw Lux holding Ash walking towards me. I jumped down the tree and walked to her. I hugged her."Done already?" I asked confused."Yeah a girl named Minerva stopped my attacks so I couldn't go all out but I think it's best so I can surprised them on the Dragon Slayer fight. I smiled and nodded. "I love you Lux." She looked at me and smiled."I love you too.Natsu Dragneel." She said and she kissed me and I kissed her back. We walked back to the hotel and let's say that on the way there guys were trying to take Lux from me.Bastards.Tch. We got to the hotel and walked into the lobby.

Lux's Pov
We walked into the hotel lobby. We got up to our floor and I stopped in front of my door and got sad really fast. I just looked at the door and I closed my eyes. Trying not to think about the events that happened today. Natsu kept walking. I ran to him and grabbed his hand stopping him from walking. He looked back at me. He turned all the way around and hugged me. He knew what was wrong. I missed my brother and it's killing me inside."Natsu do you think Laxus is still alive?" I asked and he pulled away from that hug. He smiled."If he didn't have you here he probably die since he didn't know where you were. But now that you are here and alive he will be alive. I promise." He said it sincerely. I smiled."Natsu..." He looked at me."what?" He asked."c-can I sleep with you tonight because I don't want to be by myself tonight." I asked nervously. He chuckled."Well you don't have to be nervous about it. Of course you can sleep with me." He grabbed my hand and we started walking. We got to his room which he shared with Erza, Lucy,Juvia,Wendy,gray,and now me. Everyone was in the kitchen so we went up to the room. We got in and he closed the door and I stood there looking around." I got to give it to you Natsu you have a clean room for... Being you." He looked at me and he stuck his tongue out."Meanie" I looked at him."Natsu I need pajama or at least a t-shirt." I said and he nodded going to his suitcase and he grabbed a black t-shirt and some basketball shorts. I gave them to me."Thanks." He nodded. I looked at him and told him to turn around and he did and I changed really quick."done" I said and jumped on the bed. Getting under the covers."Warm." I said and Natsu laughed and hot under the covers and pulled me into his chest wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed my forehead and said goodnight and I returned the kissed and the goodnight.

~Time Skip~
Ezra's Pov
It was already 10'o clock and Natsu isn't awake yet. I went upstairs while everyone was eating and I opened his door to see Natsu and Lux sleeping together.Lux was in his chest and they looked so cute. I walked downstairs to the kitchen."Lucy, Juvia guess what I just saw." I said."What did you see?" They said." I saw Natsu and Lux in the same bed sleeping." I said and their jaw dropped."Nuh uh. Let me see myself." I nodded and motioned them to come and Gray followed us for some reason. I opened Natsu bedroom door and walked in a little and so did the other three."Aww so cute but why are they sleeping together?" Lucy asked. I looked at her."Lux has always been close to Natsu so maybe what happened to Laxus is kinda bringing her down. That's the reason why she is here." I said. She nodded. I looked at Juvia and she nodded aswell I glanced at Gray and he looked mad as he looked at Natsu and Lux. Why don't know. I'm not going ask. He left his room and went back to eating breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm sorry this story sucks... I'm not a good writer so yeah but I have 131 reads woohoo this guys... I might update tomorrow during the day maybe after school don't know. But I will update..

Return Of The Fairy Once Gone{EDITING}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara