Am I crazy?

My rib cage felt as it was being restrained. I was beginning to grow light headed. I felt mentally insane.

There is no way he is dead. There is absolutely no possible way he is dead. Am I going fucking crazy?

"Brendon Boyd Urie, of age 26, and lead singer of the well-known band 'Panic! at the Disco', passes away in devastating car crash. The 26 year old and former security guard, Zack Cloud Hall, were on their way to Home Depot in downtown L.A. It was said that they were only there to pick up a few things for there luxurious outdoor pool. Zack Cloud Hall, who was the driver, completely bypassed a stop sign, seemingly distracted by something, which was the result of a fatal accident. A polished black 2013 GMC Silverado slammed into the passenger side, where Brendon was seated, of their Creamed colored 2015 Escalade, causing him to be killed instantaneously on impact. Brendon's body was torturously thrown 14 feet away from the crash. He was found face first, completely lifeless, roughly mangled in a ditch. Blood and glass just about covered his whole body, it was said to have looked like something straight out of a horror movie. Zack Cloud Hall suffered no where near the same faith, with a broken wrist, a slight concussion, a busted and bloody nose,  and the dreadful guilt rested upon him, he survived. All in all today was a tragedy. But there's one thing to keep in mind. Brendon Boyd Urie died a legend. He was a hopeful and free spirited guy that did things the way he intended. He had vocals of gold and knew just how to use them. His ongoing charisma and bright smile could always give you hope in the darkest of times. Claiming a happy life of friends, fame, and family, he will forever be stitched into our memory. There will never be another Brendon Urie, ever. We have to keep these wonderful memories that we hold of our dearest friend Brendon, and pass them on to proclaim his legacy. As some have begun to say 'Don't worry, he's upstairs singing with Sinatra.' Check back more for updates about this tragedy."

I wanted to take Sydney's phone and break it into a thousand pieces. I looked at it as if it was the devil himself. I kept rereading that painful paragraph until my eyes felt numb.

Gone, dead, deceased, passed on, not here, not anywhere.

My throat began to throb, threatening tears in the back of my eyes. This cannot be happening. I feel, right now in this moment, as if the world was paused. As if the only thing still working was my thoughts and my breathing.

I cannot begin to describe the way I was feeing into words. I just can't.

It feels like I am losing a family member. I feel like I have known him for my entire life, I feel so close to this human being that doesn't even know my name. Instantly, my world became dull. Everything around me looked dull, or depressing. There was no happiness left in the world for me.

That's unfair. How could something like this happen to him? In my head I could of sworn he was immortal.

He was so kind and giving. He was a sweet little sole that deserved the best-

WAIT A MINUTE!

I just talked to him. I'm not kidding. I did, he was there. I saw his face and all his meaningless flaws. I saw them. YOU CAN'T just hallucinate something like that! You can't just visualize that out of thin air. He even spoke to me, with those big and amazing lips that are too perfect to just hallucinate.

Absolutely nothing makes any sense anymore. My heads in a days and my mind is clouded by the inevitable.

I gasped dramatically, "I-I'' I was trying but completely failing at forming any form of words at the moment. There was nothing I could say to make them understand that in my mind I had just met a dead person. I had just witnessed something to bizarre to be hold. They won't believe me. They won't believe any thing I have to say.