Chapter 40: Dramatic?

•A fanfic with Shawn and Harry Potter because Potterhead for life right? 💕 Yes or no for the future? ~ Sam

Awake ~40

Jack Johnson

"It's Jack and Jack!" Mahogany greets as she runs up to Jack and I.

"Hey Lox. Long time no see," G says.

"It has been ages," I say.

"I know. It has been too long."

"Where's Jacob and Aaron?" I laugh a little. I look past Mahogany to see Aaron and Jacob struggling with the luggages.

"We're here," Aaron says gasping for air and we laugh.

"Lox here has brought her whole apartment," Jacob chuckles and Mahogany slaps his arm.

"Anyway," Aaron smiles. "Where's Claire?"

"With Shawn, Nash and Sam," I smile.

"She has no idea we're here yet, does she?" Jacob asks.

"Nope," G says. "Still surprising her."

"Yay! I can't wait to see her!" Mahogany cheers as we start walking and make our way towards the parking garage.

"She'll be thrilled to see you guys."

"I know. It's been awhile since everything. She didn't like forget about any of us has she?"

"No of course not. She was in a coma. Nothing else." We continue to make conversation and fill the three of them in as we make our way to the car.

Shawn Mendes

"Shawn," she says softly as we are both laying on her bed. I decided to have Sam take us home since Claire needed to use the restroom and she was being just a bit moodier than usual.

They went to the store to get the ice cream, candy and whatever we needed for tonight. Plus Claire didn't exactly look too well... I look down at her and stop rubbing her stomach and her eyes closes with slight pain. She's taken Advil already, I think she has anyway.

"Are you still in pain?" I ask her worriedly. She nods her head. I sit up against the headboard and grab her by her waist. I slowly pick her up and place her on my lap so she's facing me. I have her close to me. "Claire, open your eyes," I say softly placing a hand to the side of her face.

"I hate cramping so much," she breathes shakily.

"What do you do when this usually happens?"

"I lay in bed in pain not moving until it passes."

"Well I don't want you in pain."

"Shawn, please distract me." I take this by surprise.

"Claire..."

"Please Shawn?" She says taking a sharp breath and placing her hand to one of her sides. I don't really want to see her like this and I don't really mind doing it. It's just we're not together. I cup her face and bring her face closer to mine so I can place her lips to mine. She starts to wrap her arms around my neck and begins to kiss me back.

The only thing I can hear is our heavy breathing and our lips smacking against each other. We continue this until she pulls back. I open my eyes to look at her and she is looking back at me with a small smile. She puts her fingers through my hair.

"You know you are so beautiful, right?" Her cheeks flushes and I smile.

"And you're a very handsome kind of guy," she replies. I cup her face again and place my lips back on hers and bit the bottom of her lip. She gasps a little and I pull away.