Chapter 12: Fans

Oh my gosh thank you guys for half a million views for Alone. I'm so thankful for your support. I love you guys so much ❤️

Awake~ 12

Nash Grier

"Cam, there's nothing worry about. They're responsible and they'll be fine. Claire said herself she has the approval from the Doc," I said to him as we roamed around Walmart finding food. Both Taylor and Jacob went off somewhere, but they did not say.

"I'm just worried they might crash okay?" he responded for the first time in the last hour. I've been trying to get him to talk.

"But there's no need to worry. I drive with one hand sometimes. I'm sure she has it under control."

"It's just... I'm suppose to be taking care of her and I promised Mrs. Johnson I wouldn't let anything happen to her. I'm just stressing over it."

"We'll talk to her okay?" Cam nodded his head.

"I'm going to head over to Taylor to see what he's up too." I nodded my head and he walked away as I made my way over to the cereal isle. As soon as I'm about to turn the corner, I crash into someone. Shoot... I quickly rush over and help the girl up.

"I'm so very sorry," I apologized. I should really stop hitting people with things. Her green eyes widened with surprise.

"Y-you're Nash Grier," she said shocked. I smiled.

"Yes I am."

"My sister and I love you so much."

"I love you guys too. It means a lot that you guys are supporters."

"Can I have a picture with you?"

"Of course you can," I smiled and she took her phone out. "Do you want a picture with Cam and Taylor in it also?"

"They're here too?!" I laughed a little because I love when fans get excited and to see the smiles on their faces.

"Yes they are. What's your name?"

"Rachel."

Taylor Caniff's pov

I was in the movie isle trying to decide what everyone could watch for tonight when one of the most beautiful girls came up to me. They're all beautiful and I smiled.

"Hi," I started off.

"You're Taylor Caniff," she said with a smile.

"I am. What is your name beautiful?"

"Ariana, but people usually call me Ari," she smiled.

"You have a beautiful name and a beautiful smile." I see a bit of her cheeks turned a rosy pink.

"Thank you. I've always wanted to go to one of your meet and greets, but they're never here or close enough for me to go."

"Maybe I will have a talk with my manager about that," I smiled. I look a little past her to see Cam with his phone and he put his finger to his lips. "So would you like to take a picture?" She nodded and I call a worker over. The worker starts to count down when suddenly Cam comes up behind us scaring the living crap out of Ari and I. She turned around and she gasps realizing who it is. The worker was taking pictures and I smiled.

"Oh my god! You're Cameron Dallas!" Cam smiled and took her hand.

"I am beautiful. What is your name?" He asked her.

"Ariana."

"Or Ari," I point out. We all gather and both of us wrap our arm around Ari. We took a few pictures before Cam took the phone from the worker and we started taking selfies. The worker walked away and I kissed her cheek.

"You guys are so much fun to be around," she laughed playfully.

"We try," I said. "You seem like a cool girl to hang out with." I take my phone out. "We should hang out sometime."

"Yeah def," she took my phone and she entered her number. "It was really nice meeting you guys."

"You too," Cam said. Cam and I waved goodbye as we started to make our way over to the food section.

•I promise I didn't forget you guys 🙈 I'm on vacation right now and I've been so busy with so many things. Updates will be normal soon 💕

Awake• 3rd bookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara