Growing Up

this story is ending soon 

~~~~~~~

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

He didn't look convinced, but looked back at Brendon anyway.

"Tomorrow is Ryan's birthday." Brendon winked.

Ryan rolled his eyes. I smirked. I knew exactly what I was going to do. Ryan and Brendon knew. Brendon looked at me excitedly.

Over the past few weeks I've been telling Patrick I've been going to parties with Brendon and Ryan.

Although, I haven't.

I've been trying to find rings. I eventually found one with the help of Ryan and Brendon. I'm going to propose to Patrick.

Although we're young, and I should wait, I'm really in love with Patrick.

I smiled and held Patrick's hand. We didn't have any gigs for the next few days, which is pretty great, this way I don't have to worry about having no time. 

He looked at me. I knew he was hurting. Maybe I shouldn't ask.. Maybe he's stressed out enough..

I sighed at my thoughts. I've never doubted anything this much in my life. I'm scared of being rejected, I guess. I hope I'm not taking things too fast. Maybe wait until we're 20? Maybe 25. I don't know. All I know is that I want to be with Patrick for the rest of my life.

-Patrick's POV-

I smiled at Pete. He was definitely thinking about something. He was so cute.

I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled up to him. He wrapped one arm around me. 

Brendon, Ryan and Pete were exchanging looks.. I'm not sure why. Do they know something I don't? Oh well, I guess Pete would tell me if I was supposed to know.

When I'm not supposed to know something, it makes me want to know even more.

I don't know why I did these things to myself. I just hated myself so much. Sometimes I wonder what Pete sees in me.

I'm far from perfect. He describes me in a way that I would never see myself. 

I should stop thinking this way, because I know Pete loves me. He's all I really care about. 

I walk to the kitchen area of the bus. I guess I should try to make food again, after all, I am hungry. I would like to prove to Pete that I'm going to make better choices. If I want to lose weight, I'm going to do it the right way. For Pete.

Pete got up and walked up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder, swaying our hips left and right. He kissed my neck. I shivered as I felt his warm breath on my neck. He gently sucked on my neck. I'm not sure why he was doing this, but I wasn't complaining. He pulled away, then kissed my neck again. He made his way to my mouth, turning me around so I was facing him. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, as if he was asking for permission.

"Oh, my god, guys." Brendon shouted. "Get a room!"

Pete quickly pulled away from me, blushing. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek before turning around to make waffles.

"Oh," Pete spoke softly. "I can make them."

"It's okay." I assured him.

"Alright." He smiled at me and walked to the huge bed in the back of the bus. He shut the door behind him.

I looked back at the frozen waffles in my hand.

****

When I was done eating, I knocked on the door to the room at the back of the bus that Pete was in. He opened the door and I walked in.

"Hey." He mumbled. 

"Hi." I smiled at him. He laid down on the bed and sighed. I laid down next to him. "Where were we?"

He smirked and faced me. He kissed my nose and I giggled. He started to kiss my lips softly. The kiss deepened and I felt him smile as he kissed me. He pulled away and sat on my hips. He leaned down to kiss me again but stopped when he noticed my erection. He devilishly smirked and pawed me through my jeans, making me moan loudly. He started to kiss me again as his hand ran up my thigh. I was breathing heavily. 

He pulled off his shirt and I pulled off mine. He started grinding against my erection, making me moan again. I knew he loved it when I moaned. He kissed my neck, making me groan even more than I already was. 

"Please," I let out.

He nodded and started to unbutton my jeans. I helped him get my jeans off as fast as possible. I started to pull off my boxers.

"No." Pete interrupted me. He was such a tease and I hated him so much for it, yet it was insanely hot. 

To my surprise, he mouthed me through my boxers. 

"Oh my god," I nearly screamed. I was sure everyone on the bus knew what was going on. 

He ran his thumb over my tip and smirked at me as I let out a quiet "Mmh,"

Finally, he pulled off my boxers. He took off his jeans and his boxers. He jerked me slowly, making my hips move upward. 

He grabbed some lube and handed it to me. I knew what to do. 

I put some on my fingers. Without a warning, I put one finger in his hole. When he was ready, I put another in. I started scissoring him, making him groan. After the third finger was in, we sat there for a while. 

"Okay, I'm ready." Pete spoke softly.

I nodded and took my fingers out. Pete pushed me over, so I was laying on the bed. I put on some lube and he aligned himself with my dick.

He started riding me. We were both moaning loudly. I was interrupted by Pete harshly kissing me. I started to jerk him in time with my thrusts.

"Fuck, Pete." I said in between kisses. I jerked him faster, causing him to moan louder. I smirked, knowing everyone on the bus heard it. I wanted them to know that I was the only one that made Pete moan like that.

"Baby," Pete moaned as he came on my chest. I came inside of him soon after that. 

He got off of me and we decided to wash the sheets. The guys on the bus would appreciate it.

"I love you." Pete whispered in my ear, still out of breath.

"I love you, too." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

that was the first full smut i have ever wrote so im sorry if it was bad ok