Novocaine

wow such smut but whatever idc bye

~~~~~~

"GET THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. Patrick and I were late for school.

"Noooooo," Patrick groaned.

"We are late for school and we can't miss today. C'mon, Pat." I said, quickly putting a shirt on and walking to the bathroom to do my hair.

"Oh, shit." Patrick immediately started to get ready.

I grabbed my bass and put it in a case I could bring to school. We weren't going to use the schools equipment today. Most of the school day would be dedicated to this.

Patrick grabbed his guitar and we walked out the door. Well, we ran.

When we got to school, the bell rang. This meant we were late for first period.

Patrick and I basically raced down the hall and to science.

"Do you have a pass, boys?" The teacher asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"This is going on your record, once again, Peter. As for you, Patrick. I'm very disappointed in you. I'm afraid this will have to go on your record, too." He sighed and sat down at his desk.

Patrick and I sat at our seats.

"So, I will be taking you to the auditorium where everyone will be performing. This is a big grade for your music class." The teacher opened the door and we all walked to the auditorium.

We told some teacher with a clipboard our band name and sat down in a seat. Patrick was looking around nervously.

"Hey," I said, getting his attention. "It's okay. We're going to do so great."

"Alright." He still looked nervous. I held his hand in attempt to calm him down a little.

We watched All Time Low and Panic! perform. The teacher with the clipboard walked up to us.

"Fall Out Boy, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Alright you're after Twenty One Pilots.. You should start getting ready." He said.

I nodded and walked backstage with Andy, Joe, and Patrick. I made sure my bass was in tune, and waited.

Twenty One Pilots were really great. I liked the singers voice. Tyler?.. I think his name is Tyler. The drummer was really into what he was doing. He put a lot of effort into it.

"Hey, what's the drummers name?" I asked Joe.

"Josh." Joe replied while tuning his guitar.

Josh...

Josh Dun. He was the new student this year. That's why I didn't recognize him.

"Next is.. Fall Out Boy! Performing their songs Saturday and Where Is Your Boy/Grand Theft Autumn." The guy with the microphone announced. This is it. I'm about to perform in front of the whole school.

I walked on stage first, which made some of my friends cheer. I smiled and walked to the left of the stage. Andy, Joe, and Patrick walked out together.

Andy hit his drumsticks together. The fourth time he hit it meant that's when we start playing.

1... 2... 3... 4...

"I'm good to go." Patrick sang.

When the song was over, everyone was cheering. I smiled and looked at Patrick.