What A Catch, Donnie

is this actually chapter 26 oh lord

~~~~~~~~

Patrick stood up. "It's getting pretty late. I'm going to sleep. Jack's staying at Brendon's for the night."

"Alright. I'll go to sleep, too." I said as Patrick laid down on his bed. I laid down on the couch. "Goodnight," I whispered.

"Goodnight." Patrick whispered back.

It was silent for a few minutes. I stared at the ceiling.

"Hey," Patrick broke the silence. His voice was soft and cute.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Can you sleep with me?" He asked. "Please?"

"Of course." I smiled, getting up and laying next to Patrick.

It was easier to sleep when I was with him.

***

When I woke up, Patrick was already awake. He walked in the room.

"Oh! You're awake. Good morning!" He smiled.

"Morning," I yawned.

"You can use some of my clothes." Patrick said, walking out of the room.

I got up and put a pair or his black skinny jeans on. I walked out of the room with a Metallica shirt in my hand, putting it on as I walked in the kitchen, where Patrick was.

"What day is it?" I ask.

"Saturday." Patrick responded, tiredly.

\I looked at Patrick, who was staring at me sadly. I walked towards him and threw myself in his arms. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't know what I would've done if I lost you.." He whispered to me.

"I love you," I replied, pulling away from him.

"I love you, too." He looked at me, and then at the floor.

The door opened, making me jump a little. I turned to look at the door.

Jack walked in. "Hey."

"You scared the shit out of me, thanks." I smirked.

"Pete!" Jack smiled, walking in the kitchen. "You and Patrick are back together?!"

I looked at Patrick and he looked at me. I shrugged.

"So you haven't talked about that yet, I'm guessing?" Jack opened the fridge.

"Nope." Patrick looked at Jack.

"Ah, where's the soda?" Jack looked around the fridge.

"You drank it all, remember?" Patrick laughed.

"Oh, yeah." Jack shut the fridge. He walked out of the kitchen. He stopped and turned around. "It's nice to have you back, Pete." He walked to Patrick's room.

"Yeah," I mumbled to myself.

"So.. Uh, about what Jack was saying.." Patrick said. "What are we?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well, um, would you?" Patrick blushed.

"Well, if you're asking if I would be your boyfriend, then yes." I smiled.

He kissed my cheek. When he pulled away I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him roughly. He put his hands on my hips. We occasionally pulled away to catch our breath, only to start kissing again.