G.I.N.A.S.F.S

hello my twitter is tbhwentz hmu
the last chapter sucked but i wasnt in a great mood lol

-PATRICK'S POV-

Pete and I were alone at my house. Jack was with Brendon; they were talking to Alex.

I knew Pete tried to seem happy but he was actually hurting... really bad. I wanted to help him, yet he didn't want to talk to anyone or talk about what happened.

I tried really hard to stay positive through times like this, but seeing Pete this way destroys me.

We were watching TV on the couch as I snuggled up to him. He held my hand, occasionally running his thumb up and down the back of my hand.

I sighed while thinking of Pete not being okay and I couldn't do anything about it.

"What?" Pete asked, looking at me.

"Nothing.." I responded. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just adjusting to things right now. I'm trying to think through some things. I'm fine, really." I could tell he was lying.

I hugged him tightly. I loved hugging him because it made me happy. Also, he was always warm.

He hugged back just as tight.

When I let go, he looked at me for a second before looking back at the TV.

"I love you," I whispered in his ear, then kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you, too." He whispered back, kissing me quickly. He turned the TV off.

"Why won't you talk to anyone?" I asked quietly, looking up at him. He was still taller than me when he sat down.

"I just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, okay? Is there anything wrong with that?" He yelled, which made me jump a little.

I moved away from him a little, so there was quite a bit of space between us. "Sorry,"

His anger quickly turned to regret. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling..."

"It's fine," I mumbled.

"God, I always fuck everything up." He muttered to himself.

I didn't know what to do; If I should hug him or give him space. I mean, I basically haven't left his side since he came back. I was probably getting annoying.

He buried his face in his hands. I moved closer to him and hugged him.

"I didn't mean that." He said, sitting up and looking at me.

"I know," I responded quietly. He hugged me tightly.

"Sorry," He said, letting go.

The door slammed open, followed by Brendon singing. You could faintly hear Jack laughing. Pete put his arm around me as they walked in.

"Heeeellloo," Ryan said, sitting on my bed.

"Hi," Pete smiled.

"Oh, can Tyler and Josh come over later?" Jack asked.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Alright, great. They should be here soon." Jack smiled.

"Alex and Jack are back together." Ryan said.

"Are you kidding me, Ryan?" Jack looked at Ryan. "I was going to tell them."

Everyone knew Ryan was bad at keeping secrets. "Oops." Ryan mumbled, laughing.

"Great. This means there's no tension between you guys?" I asked.

"Not anymore." Jack replied. "We talked through everything. Plus, I could never stay mad at him."