XO

I woke up the annoying sound of my alarm. I slammed it to shut it off. I tiredly rolled over. Patrick was still sleeping.

"Trick," I said, my voice still sounded a little different since I was tired. "We have to get up."

"Fine," He groaned and sat up. "Does Brendon have the bus here yet?"

"I'll check once I'm ready." I responded, also sitting up. "Dibs on the shower first!"

"Fuck you," Patrick smiled and kissed me quickly.

I walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror as I brushed my teeth. I had a mark on my neck from Patrick. I shrugged and finished getting ready.

Patrick walked in the bathroom as I got out. We had two bathrooms in our house, but Jack was using the other one. I ruffled Patrick's hair as he walked by.

I put on a Joy Division t-shirt and some skinny jeans. I grabbed my bags full of my clothes and other items to put in the bus. Luckily, Brendon had already brought over the bus while we were sleeping.

Panic! is going to be in the same bus as Fall Out Boy. Twenty One Pilots is sharing a bus with All Time Low.

Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Brent were in the bus waiting for us. Andy and Joe should be on their way.

I walked in the bus.

"Heeyy." Ryan smiled.

"Hi." I replied, putting the bags by the bunk I claimed during the first time we toured. I started to arrange my bunk. Patrick came in not too long after that.

"Hey," He said to me.

"Good morning." I responded, setting the pillow down and looking at him. He put his bags in his bunk. He never slept in his bunk, though. It was more for storage. He always slept in mine with me.

He laid down in my bunk.

"I'm not finished!" I whined.

"Too bad." Patrick devilishly smirked.

I rolled my eyes and basically jumped on the bunk. I kissed his forehead and he grabbed my cheeks. He kissed me roughly, causing me to moan a little. Patrick pulled away.

"Shut up, Pete. They're going to think we're fucking." He laughed.

I laughed. "Oops."

Andy and Joe walked in the bus.

"Alright! Let's go." Brendon yelled so everyone on the bus would hear it. The bus started moving.

Brendon walked over to Patrick and I.

"Hey.. I need to talk to Pete." Brendon said.

"Alright." I walked to the back of the bus with Brendon. The back of the bus had a huge bed. Normally no one ever goes there unless they want privacy. "What's up?"

Brendon shut the door. "Look, I talked to Ashlee yesterday. She has your number. You gave it to her at the party, I don't know if you remember. So if I were you, I wouldn't let Patrick have access to your phone until he knows."

"Oh, alright." I said. "Thanks."

"No problem." He smiled and walked out of the room. I followed him and went back to my bunk, where Patrick was.

"What was that about?" Patrick asked curiously.

"He wants to do a song with Fall Out Boy." I said a little louder so Brendon could hear it. He looked at me and nodded.

"Oh, so we're making that final?" Patrick seemed excited.

"Yeah." I smiled.

Patrick nodded. "Can you show me some lyrics you were working on? I want to start working on the next album."

"Oh, of course!" I replied, getting my notebook. I handed it to Patrick.

"Thanks." He smiled, opening the notebook.

"I'm not done, though..." I started to say.

"That's okay." Patrick said, flipping through pages I had scribbled on. "Why'd you do this?" He referred to them.

I shrugged. "When I'm angry I do that sometimes, I guess."

He nodded understandingly and stopped flipping through the pages. He read aloud some lyrics.

I yawned and went to the back of the bus to practice playing bass. I haven't practiced in a while, and forgetting how to play a song on stage would be horrible. 

~~~

"Hey, wake up." I heard Patrick's voice.

"Hm?" I opened my eyes.

"You've been sleeping all day. After we performed you went to sleep." Patrick said.

"Oh." I replied. "I'm awake now."

"I know." He said, walking to the fridge.

Patrick walked back over to me with a bottle of water.

"What time is it?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck.

"4pm." Patrick responded.

"Damn." I muttered. Patrick set down the bottle of water.

"I love you, Pete." He said, surprising me a little. He wouldn't really ever say it randomly.

"I love you, too." I responded. He moved closer to me. I looked at him, confused.

"Can you sleep in the bed in the back tonight? It's bigger and comfier." Patrick asked.

"Yeah, of course." I responded. 

"C'monnnn," Patrick whined. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up like a child would do. I walked to the back of the bus with Patrick.

We laid down on the bed. I looked at Patrick, who was smiling at me. He moved over to me and kissed my cheek.

I kissed him softly, but the kiss grew intense. Patrick was now on top of me. I noticed the massive bulge in his jeans.

"Shit," He muttered. "I'll be back..." 

"Or.." I smirked at him.

"Really?" Patrick got excited.

"Shhh," I whispered as Patrick laid next to me. 

~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I looked at Patrick, remembering what had happened. This time it was with someone I actually loved. I smiled.

I quickly grabbed some clothes and put them on.

"Peeeete," Patrick groaned. "I love you."

"I love you too, Patrick." I smiled.

~~~~~~

okay this is a super short chapter im sorry