It's Not A Side Effect Of The Cocaine, I Am Thinking It Must Be Love

yes jared leto dont kill me i love you
and idk if i mentioned that pete and patrick are both 18 so :-)

-PETE'S POV-

I turned around. I didn't know the boy who said that, so I kept walking.

"Who's that?" I muttered to Patrick and Jack.

"That's the new kid. Ummm... Jared?" Jack said.

Then I remembered, the new kid... Patrick said he was homophobic. I basically dragged Patrick to the school to keep him away from this Jared kid.

I took him to his locker and he opened it. He started to put his hat in the locker as I noticed Jared walking our way. He was pretty muscular, he actually kind of intimidated me. I tapped on Patrick's shoulder as if I was telling him to look.

Jared stopped when he got to us. "I saw you guys holding hands. Are you like, gay or something?"

Patrick looked at me worriedly. I didn't say anything and neither did Patrick. Patrick shut his locker.

"Huh?" Jared said, forcefully pinning Patrick against his locker. "Answer my fucking question, fag."

I looked at Jared, surprised at first, and then angrily. Patrick looked at me worriedly.

"You are." Jared said, punching Patrick in the face.

I was not going to let this go on any longer. I ran towards Jared, pushing him to the floor. I punched him repeatedly with my right hand as I pinned his left hand to the floor with my other hand.

He had punched Patrick with his left hand, so I assumed he was better at punching with that one. People began to form around us, but this didn't stop me.

"No one fucking lays a hand on my boyfriend." I growled, continuing to punch him.

"Boys! Boys!" A teacher yelled. The teacher pulled me off of Jared. I tried fighting my way out of his grasp, but he refused to let go. I looked at Patrick. His nose was bleeding but he smiled at me, as if he was thanking me. I smiled back as I was dragged to the principals office.

"Let me go, I'll walk to the principal's office." I said calmly.

"No," The teacher said.

"Look, you are hurting me." I flinched every time the teacher tightened his grip.

"How am I hurting you?" The teacher stopped walking, but wouldn't let go.

"Well, I have bruises all over my body right now and it hurts." I confessed quietly.

"Imagine how bad you hurt Jared. He's new here." The teacher sighed.

"He punched Patrick in the face. What was I supposed to do? Let him get hit? No." I said.

"Why do you have bruises on your body?" The teacher asked, starting to take me to the principal's office again.

I thought about Mikey and my Dad. I started shaking so I took deep breaths.

"I c-can't talk about it." My voice shook. "Just let go of me."

The teacher didn't hesitate this time and let go of my arms. I started walking to the principal's office.

I sat down in the chair across from the principal and sighed loudly.

"Peter Wentz, this is the 10th time this year you've been here for beating up someone. Not including times you've been kicked out of class." The principal groaned.

"Well..." I started to say.

"Please explain to me why you decided to beat up the new kid?" He interrupted.