Pavlove

this chapter is basically about pete's story so if you are triggered by this there is an authors note at the end explaining what happened to patrick

-PATRICK'S POV-

My door slammed open. Brendon ran to my room. Was he crying?

"Dude," Brendon wiped the tears from his eyes. "I'm worried about Pete, to the point that I just cried."

"What?" I asked. Jack looked at us.

"I called him and he answered.. he was crying really bad. He thinks you're going to hate him. He wants to die." Brendon looked extremely worried.

"Why? I could never hate him." I was now very worried too.

"That fucking Mikey kid kissed him. I can't believe this." Brendon sat on my bed.

"Are you serious?" My mood changed from being worried, to pissed off.

"Yes. He promised to stay safe for the night. He said he'd call you in the morning. I told him to sleep."

The only thing I could do was wait for him to get up in the morning and call me.

I loved Pete so much, and to hear that he was hurt made me upset. He meant the world to me. I don't know if I could sleep tonight.

"I don't want to sleep." I sighed.

"Okay, I'm sure Pete would want me to do this.." Brendon laid down on my bed. "Come on, I'm helping you sleep."

Brendon was right, Pete would want me to sleep, even if it meant sleeping next to Brendon.

I laid down next to Brendon. "Thanks, Bren."

"It's not a problem. Pete loves you." Brendon whispered and shut his eyes. He was facing the opposite direction of me.

"Goodnight, Jack." I said. "Goodnight, Bren."

They both said goodnight and I fell asleep.

~~~~

Pete walked in my room. "Pete! You're home!" I shouted, jumping into his arms. He kissed me softly.

"Are you crying?" He asked, laughing.

"I missed you so much." I whispered in his ear.

"I missed you, too..." He whispered back, setting me down. Brendon ran to Pete and hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad you're back." He smiled.

"Why were you sleeping with Brendon? Have I done something wrong? I'm sorry..." Pete looked sad now.

"No! Pete.. He helped me sleep. I couldn't sleep without you." I explained.

"I'm sorry.." Pete started crying, falling to the floor.

I hugged him tightly. He kept repeating himself.

"I'm so sorry Pat.." He hugged me tightly. The crying stopped.

I felt his heartbeat slow down.. to nothing.

Pete was dead.

And then I woke up.

I sat up and started crying.

I must have been crying louder than I wanted too because I woke Brendon up.

"Patrick, are you okay?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Pete is dead."

"Oh, your nightmares are back.." Brendon said. He used to have to sleep at my house all of the time because I would have insane nightmares.