W.A.M.S.

-PETE'S POV-

I just stood there, thinking about what I had done. I regret it so much. I didn't even like her.. or girls at all.

"Answer me you asshole!" Brendon slapped my face.

"Y-Yeah.." I said.

"I thought you weren't into girls?" He asked.

"I'm not." I responded.

"Then why did you have sex with her?"

"I was drunk, I don't really know." I looked at the floor.

"Look, I know you feel bad about it.. I won't tell anyone, don't worry." He assured. 

"How did you find out?" I asked.

"She was sleeping at my house, Pete." Brendon laughed at the obvious answer.

"Oh. Yeah." I looked at Brendon. "Sorry."

"It's whatever." Brendon said.

"Hey," Patrick walked out of our room. He wrapped his arms around me tiredly.

"Hey, Patrick." Brendon smiled.

Patrick smiled back.

"Anyway, I came here to check on Patrick." Brendon looked at me and then at Patrick. He's good at lying, thank god.

"I'm fine." Patrick said happily.

"Great, great. Well, I'll see you guys later." Brendon left.

"Can we make pancakes?" Patrick asked enthusiastically. 

"Yeah, sure." I smiled and walked to the kitchen.

As we made the pancakes, Patrick was acting a little weird.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just feel like shit. I haven't showered in a few days." He rubbed his eyes.

"How about you go take a shower and I can bring you pancakes while you relax in bed?" I suggested.

"Okay. Thank you, Petey." He kissed me sloppily and walked to the bathroom.

I smiled to myself. He is so adorable, and I love him so much. 

~~~

When the pancakes were done, I put some on a plate for Patrick. I brought the plate of pancakes in our room. Patrick was laying in bed, smiling at me. I handed him the plate.

"Thank you," He said.

I wasn't really hungry, so I didn't any of the pancakes. I laid down next to Patrick. I wasn't starving myself, I was actually really happy with life besides the fact that I cheated on Patrick. Patrick finished the pancakes and set them on the desk next to his side of the bed. He laid down, facing towards me.

"When do we go on tour again?" He asked me.

"Tomorrow or something." I replied.

He nodded. He just looked at me for a while.

Patrick moved closer to me. Our lips locked. At first the kiss was small, but it grew bigger and intense. Maybe even the most intense kiss I've experienced.

Patrick tasted like pancakes and syrup, but I didn't care. Without hesitating, I set him on top of me, breaking the kiss. He ran his fingers through my hair, kissing me even deeper this time. He traced his tongue along the bottom of my lip. We started swallowing each other, making the kiss even more intense.

I let out a quiet moan as Patrick's hot breath traveled down to my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair as he gently sucked my neck, probably going to leave a love bite. I smiled at Patrick who stopped to look at me. He kissed my forehead and laid down again.