The Grey Mystery to solve...

Start from the beginning

'This weapon can cut the power source of all the angels! Their FEATHERS!' It was just a tiny shining slit... The most powerful weapon of all....

Then I was snapped and dragged out of the emotional ride...

I tried to open my eyes... And I was still in the forest... I saw a white wolf looking at me... I tried to sit down holding myself to calm my nerves... His violet eyes stared in mine and he came near me... He carried a small box in his mouth and put it in front of me...

I took it smiling in front of him. When I opened it, a light emerged from it. I tried to focus my eyes and put my hand in it... I touched something cold. I pulled it out and gasped... It was the same weapon I saw in my dream...

Just then, the weapon started changing... A long streak of light appeared and the slit changed into a sword... I gasped in shock and surprised... The coldness was gone and it felt warm in my hand...

The wolf came near my and whispered, 'There will a time when u have to sacrifice something in order to heal mankind... You have to be strong when that comes... Because there is no greater power then the Sacrifice of love...!' The wolf came even near me and I touched his fur...

A little flashed and I was pulled back...

'Angel....Angel....' Dad was holding me trying to wake me up...

I looked up and saw a couple of eyes staring me in deep worry... I was back on the valley floor of Himalayas!! Damn... It was freaking stormy...
"I...need to get home...please!' I cant let them know the truth here... I have to talk to Ezekiel... I checked out for the weapon it was still in my pocket...I breathed in relief!!!

They all looked at me, waiting for me to tell them... Raphael sighed and transported us back to ur house... The moment we reached there.... I stormed in rage inside... I don't know what I am gonna do...and how I am gonna react to find the truth... Everyone followed me... I walked in and called, "EZEKIEL...."

I called his name again and again till he came out running... "Angel...what the hell....!? Why are you shouting...!!" He stopped when he looked the anger in my eyes...

"I want to know the truth..." Dad put a hand on my shoulder when I tried to take a step towards me... "Don't...." I looked him and Gabriel pulled him back... I looked at Ezekiel who was still in shock... "Show me ur wings..." He took a step back and looked down...

"C'mon... I don't think you will have a problem in that..." I taunted him... "SHOW ME..." I shouted at him... He gave a sad look... But took another step back... Suddenly, the air around us changed and he closed his eyes calling on his power... And I know what it meant!!!

A blast of power surge went through us... And their he stood... All in his true form...

His body was clad in deep black vest and his arms was pale white...

His wings were long and black...

And when he opened his eyes...

His eyes were blood red with things of yellow shade... Showing his full conversion and power...

The power of Archangel turning into a Fallen....

Okay, guys... This is a horrid surprise.... Stick to ride guys... A lot more is coming the way....

Keep up ur guesses and pls comment...

Happy wattpadding!!!