The Goddess Test ◊

Quinn Jackson has been struggling with everything she's believed in recently. Her mother has gotten sick to the point where there was no cure, and she watched her mother lose a little bit of life every day.

Recently she had to move just to make her mother more comfortable, because her mother was the most important person in her life. They moved to a small town where everybody knew everybody, except for Quinn.

Quinn was out when she suddenly met Luke. He was mysterious, quiet and dark. She found herself drawn to him, but she didn't know why.

He was sweet, caring but an enigma to her.

However he soon admits something to Quinn. Something that she never would have believed if she didn't see him do something that no mortal could do.

Luke offers to keep her a bargain while she goes through seven tests, all which people who have attempted the tests have failed.

If she is able to pass each of the tests, she will become Luke's future bride, therefore she will become a goddess.

But if she fails...

◊ ◊ ◊

hello hello hello! this A.U. is based off of my favorite book series by Aimee Carter. I highly recommend you check out her works, as she is an amazing author!!

I hope you enjoy, and stay tuned because I will update once a week on Saturdays!

check out my other stories though, and remember to vote and comment!

much love ; becca