.Twenty-Six.

"Happiness is the light on the water. The water is cold, dark and deep."
___________________________

It had been five days since Tyler's death, and three days since his funeral.

The funeral was frightening in a deadly way. I tried to hold back tears the whole time; no one there helped. Everyone was crying, and I mean everyone. Even the people who didn't know him well enough. I Still didn't cry, until his parents started telling me about how he talked about me all the time and how much he loved me. Then, I lost it.

My father called me and tried to comfort me in every way possible. Even Liam told me that he was going to come, but I told him that he was moving here soon anyway.

I called work and asked for a vacation for this week. Mr.Jefferson understood my situation and agreed. I wasn't going to miss work, I needed some time as a holiday.

After I woke up the night Tyler died in, I went to check on Niall. I kept apologising about how I left him bleeding, but he said that he knew what happened with Tyler and it was more important.

Stella took me out for 'cheering shopping' as she called it. She avoided the subject of Tyler as much as she could. We talked about Thomas more. She told me about the few hang outs, but nothing too serious so I talked to Thomas. He kept saying about how much he liked Stella back, yet there was still this soft spot for Gemma in his heart. I promised to help him move on.

Chris was out of the country because Erik wanted him to do some mysterious assignment. He did call me a few times to make sure that I was okay. And something totally surprising happened: Erik called me.

Erik called to say how he felt sorry for my loss. He actually tried to cheer me up, he said because 'all his victims must be cheery and fun.' I thanked him awkwardly and then hung up.

As for Louis, he was spending the whole time with me. Well, the times Harry wasn't with me. Louis always tried to cheer me up and I laughed at his attempts. I was laughing, yet from the inside I felt sad and sorrow. Nothing worked to fill in the emptiness inside me. Except one thing. Harry.

Harry made a time plan. He was spending the day and half of the night with me, and three hours in the building then he would go home. When he tried to make me smile or laugh,or even without trying anything just talking, I would be happy. From the inside and the outside. I was really relieved that Tyler somehow gave me permission to be with Harry. It wasn't going to happen anyway.

"I'm ordering some Chinese, are you in?" Harry shouted from the living room.

"Sure." I responded and continued ordering my photos.

I was sitting in my bedroom arranging my photo-albums. I had the photos of me and Liam in one section, me and my parents in another one and a smaller one for me and Cindy. There were another two albums beside me. One for my childhood pictures with aunts,uncles and grandparents. The other one was of me and Tyler.

"What are you doing?"

I looked up and saw Harry peeking from the door. I chuckled at how cute he looked.

"Re-arranging photo albums. Want to join?"

"Sure." He plopped on the bed next to me.

"So, you'll hand me a photo and I'll put it in the right album." I pointed towards the stack of photos in front of him.

"Got it." He smiled and started handing me the pictures.

We were almost done when the doorbell rang.

"It's probably the Chinese food." Harry said.

"I'll get it." I informed him and climbed out of bed.