.Thirty-Three.

"Fight it, or accept it.
-
Fear it, or control it."
___________________________

"I want you to be mine."

I looked in his eyes, trying to find any sarcasm. All I found was hope. I just couldn't believe what I heard because I was waiting for this moment for a long time.

"You don't do girlfriends." I reminded him.

"Not with you. You're different, you're special." He said, still not breaking eye contact.

I didn't need to think for an answer. Of course I was going to agree, yet I still weighted the consequences. If I agreed I was going to be the happiest person alive with the one I love, but he was involved with some Mafia. If I didn't agree I was going to miss a chance to be with the one I love and it wouldn't be easy at all to move on, but I was going to be safe away from a dangerous man. I went with the first option; my happiness was over it all and we could go through it together.

"I want you to be mine too." I murmured and before I knew it, Harry crashed his lips to mine.

The force caused me to fall on my back. He was on top of me and I was straddling his hair. After a few seconds, I was lost out of breath so I pushed my hand against his chest. He kept staying in the same position though.

He framed my lips with his finger while captivating me with his eyes.

"Roses are red.." He started.

"Violets are blue.." I whispered.

"Damn. Let me kiss you." He finished and started kissing my lips in hunger.

His lips went to my chin and then my neck. He left traces of soft kisses down on my neck and then moved his lips to my ear.

"You're mine now. My girlfriend." He whispered against my ear and I could hear him smiling.

He sucked on my earlobe and I sucked a breath. He moved his lips to my mouth and started kissing softly, without any tongue included. Finally, he switched his position and sat down on the sofa. I couldn't stop the smile that was formed on my lips.

"So now you're my girlfriend." He chuckled.

"And you're my boyfriend."

"Evangeline Austin Radley is my girlfriend. Wow." He shook his head and motioned for me to cuddle with him.

"Harold Edward Styles is my boyfriend. Double wow." I chuckled once my head was on his chest and he was playing with my hair.

"How did you know the Harold part?" He asked.

"I figured it out, I guess."

"I guess?" He winked.

"I guess." I laughed and then closed my eyes. I really was sleepy.

"Do you want to sleep?" He looked at me and I nodded.

He lifted me up bridal style and made his way to the bedroom.

"I'll sleep here, you sleep on the couch or the floor." I told him once he dropped me off on the bed.

"Aren't couples supposed to sleep in the same bed?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Hey hey, we just started dating not more than ten minutes ago." I chuckled and he sighed.

"Fine. I'll take the floor." He grabbed some pillows and covers from inside the wardrobe and placed them on the floor.

"Good night." I called when my eyelids felt heavy.

"Night, Evie."

***