.Forty-Seven.

"And then she felt as if she too was going blank, just blank and insane."
_________________

"Where's my grey boxer?"

"In the second drawer."

"Then where's my white tank top?"

"In the wardrobe."

"I can't find my hair brusher."

"On the bed."

"Why is it on the-"

"Harry shut up!"

I was trying to cook my father's favourite dessert, but Harry was distracting me every five fucking seconds. I wiped the flour off my forehead with the back of my hand, looking around for the blue berries. I groaned when all I could find was raspberries.

"Harry where are the blue berries?" I asked from the kitchen, with a hand on my hip as I waited for his response.

"At the bottom of the fridge." He replied simply through a noise that he was making inside.

I opened the fridge to get out the berries when a note caught my eyes. I took it off and laughed loudly when I saw what was written. Harry came in the kitchen, wearing only his grey boxers. He saw me laughing and raised his eyebrows.

"What is it?" He came closer to me and saw the small paper in my hands.

"Brownies recipe, really?" I chuckled.

"I'm a lonely man in this lonely house." He shrugged and I shook my head in amusement.

"Continue dressing up." I told him before getting back with my mixture of cake. It was baby blue, exactly what I wanted. I put it in the oven and set the time before heading to the bathroom to clean up my messy face.

The terrible memory of me locked up in the bathroom while it was on fire flashed behind my eyes. I sucked in a breath and continued washing my face. I went back to Harry's bedroom so I could start changing. He was sitting at the edge of the bed, adjusting his vans. He looked up at me and chuckled.

"What?"

"Your clothes are full of flour and eggs." He pointed towards my body and I looked down to see that he was right.

I huffed in annoyance and pulled the t-shirt over my head. Harry was resting his chin in his palms, watching me like a little kid. I rolled my eyes and pulled down my sweats, just in time for Harry's eyes to travel down my body and back up. I headed to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of bra and panties. I placed them down on bed to get out off the old ones I was wearing first. My hand reached to unlace my bra but Harry's force pushing me on bed stopped me.

I looked up to see him wearing his white tank top and black jeans. He sucked his lower lip between his teeth before hovering over me. His lips met mine, and I immediately responded to the kiss. He sucked my lip and caused me to open my mouth. He slid his tongue inside and started moving with mine hungrily. Harry pulled away, just to travel his lips down my neck and to my collarbones. He left sloppy kisses and then grazed my sensitive spot on there between his teeth. I let out a small moan and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips on my skin.

"Harry, our flight is in half an hour." I reminded him.

"Shit! I forgot." He groaned and looked at me from his eyelashes with a smirk on his face.

"What?"

"We still have time for one thing."

...

Harry stood up, wiping his lips with his tongue. I stayed laying down on the bed, couldn't move out of my heavy breathing. Harry went to the bathroom, probably to brush his teeth. I finally stood up and got dressed. I looked into the mirror to find my hair in a messy and sexual state, if that made any sense. I quickly combed it before throwing it up in a messy bun since we were going to be on the plane anyway.