.Twenty-Five.

"You write so beautifully

The inside of your mind must be a terrible place."
___________________________

My head hurt like hell. I couldn't open my eyes, but I saw a horrible scene in front of me.

Tyler was talking on the phone while driving. There was a wide smile on his beautiful face. It was at night. I looked around me and found myself standing on the sideways in my pyjamas and messy hair. I tried to move but failed. Suddenly I heard a squeak.

I snapped my eyes to the road and two cars were crushed on top of each other. Tyler was in there. I opened my mouth to scream and tried to run but all I could do was nothing. A car was on top of Tyler's. My boyfriend's car was like a crushed tuna can. How could he survive in there?

People started piling on the streets and soon there was a huge crowd. After a few minutes, sirens were heard and police came with an ambulance. I tried to get closer, but instead the picture zoomed in front of my face.

Glass was broken and Tyler's head was on the steering wheel. There wasn't one inch on his face not full of blood. I put my hands over my mouth and tears started running down my face in silence. The phone was still in his now red slaughtered hand. The name on the phone was shining : My Love.

I immediately knew it was me. He named me that when we started going out. I started pulling at my hair and screamed so loud as the picture was zooming out in front of my face.

"Evie! Evie, wake up! Evangeline!"

I jumped out of the bed screaming. My forehead was wet. I touched it and found a damp white cloth. I looked to my side and Harry was there with watery eyes. He didn't want to cry. He felt sympathy towards me. He was concerned. I started crying again.

"I was so worried about you." He muttered after holding me tightly. I buried my head in his chest.

I kept mumbling things that didn't make sense. Then all of it hit me.

"Where's Tyler? Where's Niall? Did Tyler die yet? I want to see him." I hopped out of the bed but Harry held my wrist.

"Niall is fine. I sent Louis to him yesterday night."

"Yesterday? What time is it?"

"It's 10 in the morning. You've been sleeping for eight hours." Harry said.

I noticed that this wasn't my room. I looked around and found striped black and grey walls with some deep artoworks on them. I looked behind me and the nightstand had a photo of Harry and a beautiful girl that looked like him but a little older. She was his sister.

"Where am I?" I already knew the answer to the question.

"I brought you to my flat." He scratched the back of his neck.

"I need to go and see Tyler." I went outside the room and got greeted by a very modern and big living room. There was a flatscreen and some tall glass tubes with colourful liquids flowing in them on both sides of the T.V.

"About that.." He looked me in the eyes.

"What? What happened?" I could already feel the tears in the corners of my eyes.

"A hospital called your number and I answered. They found out that you were the last one he called so they wanted you there for him. He's in a terrible condition." Once he finished, he held my hands.

"What's the name of the hospital? I have to go right now."

I found my phone and the car keys on the kitchen counter. I took them and looked at Harry.