.Twenty-One.

"Inside every person you know,
there's a person you don't know." 

-edited-

___________________________

It had been three days and Louis still didn't wake up from his coma. I began to worry but the doctor kept saying that he was going to wake up eventually.

As for Harry, the morning of the night he slept at my house was not annoying as I thought. He was still showing his fun side. The weird thing though was that after that day and he was trying to ignore me. In every single way. I didn't understand why because we ended the day in a very happy note.

I thought we were going to be close friends now since he told me about his sister and all, but I guess I was wrong.

I was on my way to work, slightly afraid. This time I didn't have Louis or Harry with me in case anything happened. I was excited about going to work today because I had questions ready for Thomas. I was afraid even more since Liam left yesterday. He travelled back to LA with me and Harry accompanying him to the airport.

He insisted on bringing Harry with us to say goodbye, and let me tell you: it was awkward. I didn't even know why. He just decided all of a sudden to completely ignore me.

Tyler got back from the camp early because one of his therapist friends got stung by a snake. He called me this morning and surprised me with his voice. I just missed him so much.

Surprisingly, Chris reached out for me and we started hanging out. I trusted him since he let me run away from Erik. I didn't know whether Harry knew or not, but I think he trusted him a little after it too.

"Good morning, Ms.Radley." Amber greeted me.

"Good morning, Amber." I smiled and went inside the office.

Once I sat on the desk and Thomas' eyes were on me; my eyes also were on him. We didn't talk since last time we saw eachother, which happened to be him being punched by a man who kidnapped me.

I started editing the essay in front of me, waiting impatiently for lunch break. I was circling an error when a crumbled paper hit my head.
I unfolded it..

We need to talk in lunch break. Cool?

-T

As if he was listening to my thoughts. I crumbled back the paper and threw it in the bin. I looked up and he was looking at me so I nodded.

Stella had her eyes on us, suspecting something. I really wanted to talk to her, especially about Thomas' dead love. Maybe that was why he didn't take another step with Stella, because he still loved Gemma.

Before I knew it, my phone vibrated. I looked at it and found out it was lunch time. I went to the cafeteria and grabbed a muffin then headed back to the office. Thomas entered a few seconds after me.

"So what the hell was that!?" He exclaimed, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, the things is that this was a gang who is chasing after me because they think I know some valuable information when In fact I don't." I explained, taking a breath.

"Does it somehow have to do with Harry?"

"They kind of think Harry told me something. I don't even know him that well. We just met a little over a month ago." I said.

"Your life is very interesting." Thomas chuckled.

"I feel like I'm in some James Bond movie, to be honest." I chuckled with him.