.Fifty-Six.

"Don't give up now,
chances are your best kiss
Your hardest laugh
And your greatest day
Are still yet to come."

*important note at the end*
_____________________

As we adjusted ourselves in our seats, I turned around to Layla and Adam to repeat what we said before we were on the plane.

"You'll play as his girlfriend or wife, doesn't matter. You'll get a room and stay there until we tell you to move. Then, you'll go to the room Evangeline is staying in and call me once you make sure she's there."

"When I meant adventure, being a couple with a cocky college boy wasn't what I've planned." Layla huffed, clearly annoyed.

"It would be my pleasure too." Adam rolled his eyes, getting out his headphones from his pockets.

"Are you even listening?" They nodded his heads, looking into different directions. I was glad that we brought Tom&Jerry with us, they were going to keep us entertained.

"Can you believe it? They're acting like fucking children." I chuckled, looking to Louis next to me.

"Hmm, reminds me of someone." He wiggled his eyebrows and I swatted his arm away. "Anyway, do you think Evie will be there?"

"I hope. I don't know why but I have this feeling that something bad will happen."

"Come on Harry, cheer up a little! We're going to save your girlfriend from an evil gang, isn't that exciting? Just like the movies." Louis nudged my shoulder and I laughed a little.

...

"Can you just shut the fuck up?!"

"If you stopped singing so loudly!"

"Oh god you're such a bitch!"

"Excuse me asshole, I'm not the fuckboy here."

"Speak one more word.."

"Then what? You'll slap me?"

"I'm gonna fuck you to death!"

"In your fucking dick dreams!"

I'm. Going. To. Kill. Them.

Adam and Layla had been fighting for 15 fucking minutes and my head can't take it anymore. Louis was trying to break the fight off, and I was about to interfere too when the flight attendant came towards us.

"Excuse me." She spoke in a soft tone which nobody heard.

"Excuse me!" She yelled this time, which caused them to stop fighting and focus on her. Everyone's attention was also on us. Fucking great.

"What?" Adam snapped, his neck veins popping.

"Your voice is way too loud, and everyone's annoyed. You're either gonna keep it down or I'll have to escort both of you into a closed room in the front."

"They're gonna keep it down, I promise." I assured her with a smile then she left.

"I swear if both of you didn't stop acting like fucking kids I'm going to personally trap you once we get off this plane. Do you hear me?" I raised my voice a little to prove my point.

"I'm sorry okay? Adam's just so annoying." Layla groaned with puppy eyes which made her look cute. Adam glared at her before turning to me and muttering 'sorry'. I rolled my eyes and was about to watch something when my phone rang. I took it out and found Liam's name on the screen. Shit, I forgot to tell him that his sister was alive. Did this made me a bad person? Probably.