.Thirty-Two.

"Everyhthing you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear."
___________________________

I was running with the car and everyone on the streets were watching. Everyone was running after it to see what was happening. And not even a single person offered to help.

I kept running in my sandals and a boy a bit younger than me was running by my side.

"What's going on!?" He shouted, his voice lost with the wind.

I didn't have the energy to talk while running but I thought that he may help us.

"My friend is on top of that car, fighting with the man who tried to kidnap me!" I told him.

"I think I can help him!" He motioned for me to follow him so I did.

He kept running and I ran after him until we reached a motorcycle with a thick blanket on it.

"How old are you?" I asked him.

"Nineteen." He responded and handed me a helmet.

We rode and he went beyond the speed limit so we could reach Harry's car. I wasn't that afraid because I used to ride on Liam's motorcycle when he was in college. Tyler had a motorcycle too but he didn't like to ride it a lot.

"Here they are!" I pointed towards the two boys fighting on top of a car.

"Can you drive a motorcycle?" He asked me out of nowhere.

"What!? No!"

"It's just like a car but grip tighter. You can do this!" He yelled and jumped inside Harry's moving car.

I screamed then started driving the motorcycle all by myself. This was so crazy but I liked the feeling. My hair was whipping away behind me and I felt like I was flying.

"Tell him to jump on!" The boy I just met yelled from inside the car while slow driving. I nodded.

"Harry! Jump here behind me!" I shouted for him to hear and he looked at me. He raised both of his eyebrows in shock and then jumped.

"How did you get that?" He asked me from behind.

"I'll tell you later." I smiled at him.

The motorcycle owner suddenly stopped the car which caused Erik's man to be thrown from on top of it. He looked at me and then said "Follow me."

I kept driving behind him in a slow pace until we reached the city. He stopped the car by some shopping centre and went out. I parked his motorcycle next to the car and hopped off, followed by Harry.

"Thanks." I thanked the boy and gave him his helmet back.

"No problem. I like adventures and adrenaline." He chuckled and I joined him.

Harry stood next to me and eyed the boy from head to toe.

"Who are you?" Harry finally asked.

"I'm Adam." Adam stuck out his hand for Harry to shake. Harry looked at me and I nodded so he shook it.

"Yeah how did you meet?" Harry asked looking at me and then at Adam.

"He was in the crowd who was running after your car. He helped me to get you down." I said, smiling at Adam.

"Your welcome." Adam bowed playfully and I laughed.

"Yeah thanks Adam." Harry said and sent him a smile.

"I have to go now, college's shut." He huffed and I nodded.

"Bye!" I waved at him and entered inside the car with Harry. He waved back and took off with his motorcycle.