.Sixty.

"It's hard in this day to be a man, and to be brave,
but then I met a girl and she makes me strong,
she makes me strong enough to protect her from anything.
And I look at her and understand love, and why we are different.
For it is together that we are so much.
And that feeling makes me a man."

*it's 7 am and I'm back to school, so please make me happy with votes&comments*

___________________________

*1 month later*

I huffed out of annoyance, placing my leg on Harry. He turned on his side, taking the duvet with him. I groaned loudly, grabbing the pillow and stuffing my face in it. After five minutes, I got up and with all of my strength pushed Harry off the bed. He landed down on the ground without making any noise, until after a good minute.

"Ow." He murmured before standing up and rubbing his eyes.

"Find someone else to sleep next to you styles!" I yelled as I marched out of the bedroom and to the kitchen and he followed behind, still sleepy.

"What did I do ha?"

"You know how much I love to sleep Harry, and you ruined it for me! You've been hugging the duvet with all of your power!" I said, frustrated.

"That's why you're mad? I thought it was something serious." He frowned, going to the bathroom and I went after him.

"This is serious. We invited everyone for a Christmas dinner and you know I'll be doing all the cooking and the cleaning, yet you had to deprive me from 8 hours of sleep." I made my point as I was standing by the door frame of the bathroom. 

"Relax okay? I'll clean and you can cook." He offered before sitting on one of the kitchen counter's chairs.

I looked over the things we had in the kitchen, and barely found anything. How were we living with almost zero amount of food? I cursed under my breath before changing from my pajamas to black ripped jeans and a band t-shirt.

"You're going out without me?" Harry pouted, still in only his boxers. I got used to it by now; he told me thousands of times before "I like to walk freely in my own house, you should thank god I'm not walking around with my dick on full display."

"I'm going to the grocery store Harry, we don't have food." I explained before adjusting my feet inside my vans. He nodded and continued roaming around the house. I grabbed my car keys and phone from the counter before going outside.

As I was driving, I got a small text from Adam (who was now focused on only his education and college).

From Adam:
Is Layla going to be there?

I rolled my eyes and smiled a little. It became evident that he started to like her by the days, we all teased him for it but he just kept denying. Layla though, we weren't sure whether she was interested in him or not. She still had this attitude of hers all the time, so it was difficult to figure out.

To Adam:
I'm going to ignore the urge of teasing and just answer: Of course. She's part of the group right?

I went inside the store, bought essential food that I was actually going to need tonight and went back home. I had my apron around my waist, still in my afternoon clothing. I kept checking on the turkey in the oven once in a while; the lasagne; the burgers and the fries. I was currently mixing the ingredients of a strawberry cake when I heard something breaking.