.Seven.

"Insanity is contagious"

-edited-
___________________________

Today was the day Tyler was leaving. I woke up crying just thinking about it. The last few days I haven't seen Harry, yet received some threatening calls. I started to get used to it, but not completely. Kim and I became really close, which was good since I didn't have any girl friends. There were Niall and Louis, no girls.

I threw my hair in a high ponytail, like always, dressed in a sweater and jeans then left to meet Tyler at the airport. Just my luck, I saw Harry coming out of the usual building.

"Where are you going now?" He asked once he saw me.

"Good morning to you too." I rolled my eyes.

"I asked a question." He said sternly. He was back to being the jerk Harry again.

"Airport, Tyler is travelling today."

"Tyler?"

"My boyfriend." I forgot that he didn't know Tyler. Maybe because he was not nice enough to know things about me. Or actually talk to me.

"That's why you were crying when he kissed you." He recalled and I remembered how he punched him.

"Yeah, and then you punched him." I said in a I-didn't-forget-what-you-did tone.

"Anyway, I'm coming with you." He started walking.

"What?no." I crossed my arms over my chest. He turned around but didn't move.

"If anyone-" he started telling the same excuse, but I cut him off.

"I went out for five days without you and nothing happened."

"But they did send you threat calls." How..he..what?

"How do you know?" I asked out my thoughts.

"Doesn't matter. Now come on we'll be late." I rolled my eyes and started walking behind him until I reached my car. I got in and he took the passenger seat.

The car ride consisted of the radio on, Harry humming to whatever was playing while smoking and me coughing angrily. We stopped in front of the airport, and finally Harry threw the cigarette after I shouted at him ten times after he said, and I'm quoting 'I don't even smoke, sometimes just for fun.'

Tyler was seated down and when he saw me his eyes lightened up and a smile was drawn on his face, until his eyes landed on Harry and he immediately frowned. I knew that he remembered Harry as the guy who had beaten him up for kissing his girlfriend.

I hugged him and gave him a long kiss on the lips. I saw Harry rolling his eyes from the corner of mine.

"What is he doing here?" Tyler finally asked. I tried to think of anything quickly.

"He is..um..he-"

"Stance publishing paid me to be her bodyguard." Harry completed for me. I narrowed my eyes at him and he shrugged.

"Oh. That's why you were there when we were kissing right?" Tyler asked and Harry nodded.

"If you don't mind, I can now have a moment with my boyfriend. Alone." I glared at him and he gritted his teeth.

"I'll be waiting by the car." He walked away and I sighed.

"This guy is weird." Tyler stated as we sat down.

"His name is Harry, and yeah."

We didn't do much other than: kissing, hugging, crying and exchanging I love you's or I'll miss you. Once his flight was called, I kissed him one more time then we agreed on facetiming every night. Once I was out, I found Harry leaning on the car, talking to someone on the phone. When I reached him, he ended the phone call and gave me an awkward smile. I knew better than to ask about it so I just drove to Waffle House for breakfast.

"Why did you stop?" Harry asked, glancing at the sign. "Ah, you love waffles." He smiled and got out of the car.

'Actually, they make pretty good pancakes too.' I commented as I went through the door.

I was kind of pissed because Harry was going to eat breakfast with me, and became even more pissed when he lighted another cigarette.

"Can you smoke outside?" I asked, coughing.

"Does this bother you?" He leaned on the table and blew a huff of smoke into my face. I burst into a fit of coughs. At first he kept smirking, but when I didn't stop coughing he got worried. He got up and rushed to a random table to grab a water bottle and handing it to me. After drinking, I took a few breaths to regain my lost oxygen.

"Actually, I take medicines for that." I answered his early sarcastic question.

"You should've told me." He sounded angry. He was angry? I was the one who was supposed to be angry. I hate his fucking mood swings.

The waiter came and we ordered both waffles and pancakes. We were having a discussion about how I was supposed to tell him that I was allergic to smoke, when a boy around our age came interrupting.

"Excuse me, but you just stole our water bottle." The boy glared at Harry.

"Yeah, for an emergency." Harry pointed at me. I assumed the boy was going to shout, but instead a smile appeared on his thin lips.

"Oh, if that's so then I'm glad you took it." I figured he was flirting, but I just smiled.

"We took the water bottle, you came and made a fuss. It's over." Harry snapped. The guy turned his attention to Harry, the smile disappearing.

"Oh, you're her boyfriend?" The boy asked, cautious.

"No, He's-"

"Yes, now fuck off." Harry cut me off. Why did he even say that he's my boyfriend? The boy nodded understandingly and headed over to his table.

"Why did you say that you're my boyfriend?"

"Because he was flirting with you while I'm here. I may not be your boyfriend, but I'm a guy with dignity. If anyone flirted with a girl who is sitting with me that would be rude. Now eat."

"A gentleman" I commented sarcastically.

"Eat." He repeated and I raised my hands in defense. We started eating and only a few minutes passed for me to reach the third pancake. Don't judge, I was hungry. I took a spoon full of caramel syrup and found something dead there. A spider. I screamed.

"What?where?what happened?" Harry's eyes shot up everywhere.

"Th-there's a- a sp-spider." I stuttered, standing up and backing away from the table.

"Are you fucking serious? I thought someone shot you with a gun or something, oh for gods sake." He sighed loudly. "Okay where is it?" I pointed with a shaky finger to my syrup. He took the syrup and got up, walking towards the waiter. They exchanged a few words and the chef was out talking to Harry. Everyone's eyes were on us now. With an insane move, Harry spilled the syrup on top of the chef's head.

"What the fuck!" The chef yelled and Harry just stood there smirking. "Why did you do that?"

"Because there was a spider in there, and now it's on your head. We are even." Harry left casually and motioned for me to follow him. Before I stepped outside, I took a look at the chef who was hitting his head millions of times trying to get rid of the dead spider. Shivers kept running up and down my spine from seeing that creature. It was horrendous.

"Are you cold? You're shivering." Harry pointed out once we were in the car.

"No, it's just the spider. It looked.. ughh." I finished with a bunch of shivers shaking my body then stopped. Harry laughed. The same beautiful sound from a few days ago filled the car.

"Drop me here." Harry said when we were in front of the awfully familiar building. I stopped the car and Harry stepped outside. The moment Harry opened the door, someone came from behind him and knocked him out with a black thick stick.

"Harry!" I screamed and tried to reach him, but a black cloth was already covering my nose and mouth. It smelled like perfume, yet prevented me to breathe. The last thing I remembered was that I kept struggling for a bit and then, everything went black.