.Twenty-Seven.

"Brain: Stop.
Heart: I can't."
___________________________

Once the words left my mouth, Harry backed away. He looked at me in disbelief.

"What? You're not serious. It's a joke right?" Harry chuckled nervously. "You couldn't possibly hold a gun or a knife, besides she's your sister. You can't-"

"I didn't kill her like that! I didn't mean to kill her from the first place." I interrupted him before his thoughts could get the best of him.

"Thank god!" He sighed in relief and sat down. "How did you accidnetly kill her though?"

"It all started when.." And I started telling him the same story I told Tyler two years ago....

*Flashback*

Three months and I am going to move in to Seattle with Tyler. I am very happy, until I heard the back door slamming shut. I am sure it's Cindy. It's always Cindy.

I got out of my room and stopped Cindy before she can enter her room.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" I cross my arms below my chest.

"It's sunny outside." She lies.

"It's 6 pm,Cindy." I sigh and grab the sunglasses out of her face. I gasped at her blue bruise around her eye.

"You're being bullied again?" I ask, worrying.

"It's none of your business!" She snaps and grabs the sunglasses from my hands.

"Maybe if you didn't stop me from looking after you, this would've never happened." I reason.

"You were stalking me!" She shouts.

"Because I needed to know who bullies you Cindy! You started to cut for gods sake!" I Shout back.

Now I am in front of her, towering over. Every time I shout, I step closer.

"How did you know?.. You're stalking me again, aren't you?" She shakes her head.

"I can help you! I'm your older sister!" I yell and step closer to her face. I need to let her know that I can take care of her.

"I don't need your help! I can manage my life without anyone's help." She yells and steps backward.

"You're doing nothing with this situation! They're bulling you and you didn't try to stop them!" I step closer and she steps backwards.

"Maybe I'm doing, you don't know!"

"That's why you cut." I spit and take a huge step towards her.

Her eyes softened and she keeps stepping backwards.

"You don't know how I feel, you don't- AGHHHHH" she screams while falling from the top of the stairs.

"CINDYYY!" I scream and ran down the stairs until I reached her.

I am crying so hard. So fucking hard. I cover my eyes with my hands. I can't see this sight. It's horrible.

"I'm sorry. Oh my god, please wake up." Sobs are coming out of my mouth.

I collapse on the floor next to her and try to wake her up, although I know it is impossible.

Dark red blood is under her head, and out of her mouth. Her eyes are opening in a creepy stare. One arm is beside her head and the other on her stomach. I shake her, but nothing. She isn't moving. Her eyes are snapped open. Blood is everywhere. I killed my sister.