.Forty-Six.

"I wasn't insane until someone touched my heart."

*little game at the end*
_____________________________

-Evie's P.O.V-

I stood there, frozen. Who would ever thought that the boy we met once a few months ago would be the one who we were supposed to meet today? I never believed the phrase 'It's a small world' but now it was evident in front of my own eyes.

"Okay, can someone please explain what's happening?" Adam looked at all of us, ready for an explanation.

Harry and I sat down next to each other; I was still staring at Adam. I nudged Harry's shoulder, for him to start talking.

"Oh uh, I work for Erik but kind of against my will. So are these two.." He pointed towards Louis and Chris. "I met Evie a few months ago and now she's my girlfriend. They've been thinking since the first time we met that I told her about the Mafia."

"They were the ones chasing after you with their car right?" Adam asked, catching on.

"Yes." Harry nodded.

"Look man, Erik always searches for victims of the society so he can take and let them work with his Mafia. You are one of them, and we don't want you to make the same mistake." Chris got to the point.

"What do you mean? He said he'll pay for my mum's operation." Adam shrugged.

"If you say yes, your freedom will be forever taken away from you. Think about it, I'm sure there's another solution for gaining the money." Harry tried to convince him.

"How ha? My father left us when I was five! I've been working since I was ten and my mum was moving her ass from one job to the other just to gain ten fucking dollars in one month! I am still working right now to be able to pay for the college fees! Do you have any fucking idea how this is so hard!?" Adam suddenly yelled, blood running in his cheeks making them red. He stood up and marched outside, not giving us the chance to comment about what he said.

"That went well." Louis rolled his eyes and the rest sighed.

I owed Adam from the day he helped me and Harry. Who knows, maybe Harry could've died in a car accident that day.

"We will not leave him though." Harry stated and the rest nodded.

"I have to go home now, I need to sleep early because of work tomorrow." I said, trying to change the subject.

"You're not going to work tomorrow." Harry clenched his jaw, avoiding my eyes. I turned my head and looked at him confused.

"I've been absent for too long. Now it's time to get back, I have to make money to live." I defensively commented and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I can pay for whatever you want." He fought even more and I didn't even know why.

"Why all of a sudden you don't want me to work ha? Is this one of your nonesense reasons?" I challenged him, but all he did was clenching his jaw.

"I said you will not go to work, that's it Evangeline."

"Say something!" I stared at the two boys sitting in front of me.

They exchanged looks and Louis swallowed before speaking. "He's right Ev, just trust him on this one."

"Maybe if you gave me a good goddamned reason I will!" I raised my voice, not caring that we were in public.

Harry snapped his head towards me. His eyes were full of fury, throwing daggers at me. I gulped and looked down, avoiding his furious gaze.

"We're leaving." He announced and grabbed me from the elbow and outside Starbucks.

Horrific [h.s]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara