.Eighteen.

"I cannot make you understand. I cannot make anyone understand what is happening inside me. I cannot even explain it to myself."

-edited-

____________________________

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Erik while I was still on one of his men's shoulder.

"You'll see."

"And why are you taking me to who knows where?" I turned my head to look at him.

The man was holding me from my legs and my head was resting on his back, nearly touching his ass.

"Because you know something."

"About what?" I kept hitting my chin on his back.

"Shut up!" He exclaimed, angrily.

I didn't speak a word all the way, I was just hoping Harry or Louis would come already. They were the only ones who knew about this. The man stopped walking but I couldn't see anything since I had a good view of his butt.

"Can you turn around so I could see where am I." I told the man and he turned around.

I was in front of a flat. It looked modern, not the thugs type.

Erik rang the doorbell and a handsome man opened it up. Damn did he had to look hot. His skin was slightly tanned and he had black hair that was smoothly reaching the middle of his neck with sparkly brown eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed and when he looked at me his eyes widened, but they softened again after Erik told him something.

"Drop her inside." Erik instructed the man who was holding me.

The man entered inside and dropped me on the couch. He stood in front of the door, preventing me from escaping. A few minutes later, he left and the handsome boy entered the house. He locked the door behind him, which was a cue that Erik left.

"Hi." He smiled towards me but I didn't answer.

"What's your name?" He asked me, also with a smile.

I looked at him from head to toe and then looked to the side.

"You know, I wasn't the one who kidnapped you." He sat on a chair across from me.

"How about this, tell me what you know and I'll let you go." He was still smiling.

"Here is what I don't know: why Erik and his gang are chasing me everywhere saying that I know something while I know nothing." I spoke for the first time.

"Then why you were going to see Harry and Louis today?" He asked.

"I wanted to visit Louis because he's my neighbour and I had no idea Harry was with him." I looked at him.

"And why you're always seen with Harry? What do you talk about?" He asked and I couldn't help but notice his sharp jawline.

"Louis is our mutual friend and Harry is always a jerk anyway so we don't talk about something in particular." I looked him in the eye and he smiled again.

"Why should I believe you?"

"I just moved in here less than a month ago and all I wanted was a new life. Not some gang chasing after me for something I don't even know! Heck, I don't even know fucking Harry himself!" I yelled and his smile dropped.

"Fine. Tell me about yourself." He rested his hands on his knees.

"I would really love to get out of here." I faked a smile.