John x Reader Coffee

It was somewhat quiet, only the soft murmurs filled the tiny caffe. Other than that not much was happening, the only thing that was bugging me was the fact that I could be home asleep in heaven. And by heaven I mean my warm mattress.

I let out a soft sigh and laid my head on the cool counter top, but once a bell sounded I perked up, a rather loud group walked into the caffe "this is bull! You cheated!" "Oh hell No! Striders are to boss for that shit, I won you lost, and that's that." "That's to-" A female with blond hair sighed and cut in "John, please. He won the bet fair and square. Just please get us our drinks." The male with black hair sighed loudly but did as told, he was kinda cute. He had buck teeth, messy black locks, and stunning blue eyes behind his squared geeky glasses.

He had a slight agitated expression as he neared the counter "hi, I'm John. may I have your... Um..." His look of agitation switched to a flustered state "uhh... Some apple juice, a chocolate muffin and a coffee.. B-black." He mumbled softly, looking down at his worn out sneakers.

I typed in everything then looked back up at him "anything else?" He looked up a huge blush crossing his face as he mumbled something "what was that?" He gulped and glanced behind him. The male from earlier smirked and gave him a thumbs up, ok what's going on.

John looked up his blue eyes glinting with something before he slammed a piece of paper on the counter and half yelled "y-your na-name and Numb-ber!" The two blonds face palmed while a girl with dark hair and green eyes giggled.

Error has occurred 40% loaded

57% loaded

90% loaded

100% loading complete.

My cheeks began to burn as I blinked "wut.." John gulped and whispered softly "y-your name a-and number... Please?" Ok, this was new.

I took out a pen from a cup, that was placed next to the register and slid the small pice of paper towards me and began to scribble down the information he had asked for

"(y/n), (y/n) (l/n)" John looked up eyes glittering, and soon enough a cute grin reached his features "John, John Egbert. Wow I can't believe it worked! Dave was right!" A giggle escaped my lips, as I slid the paper back to him.

~Roses POV~
I pat Dave's back as he sniffled softly "he's finally become a man." Dave mumbled "Dave? Are you crying?" Jade asked leaning in to inspect the blond "No! That'd be un cool! I-I'm just sweating from my e-eyes!!"