Leah (Kyle's Sister

Start from the beginning

“Follow me,” Kyle said walking over to the back. He approached an olive green tone door with Leah written on it in a extravagant cursive.  Kelly was beginning to get information about her already, either she was girly, or enjoyed the finer things in life. From what Kyle said, Kelly was going to go with girly. Kyle knocked on the door knocking Kelly out of her thoughts as she looked at the door readying herself for her inevitable demise to come crashing down on her. When the door opened, Kelly’s dropped as she glanced upon Leah. She had long black curly hair flowing from her part in the middle of her head. Her skin was a dark coffee (without milk) color and she had and incandescent smile with perfectly straight white teeth. She was wearing a yellow dress that stopped at the middle of her thin thighs and she was wearing black three inch stilettos. She had brown eyes that looked like orbs that held a lot of knowledge; you could only tell if you looked deep into her eyes.

“Kyle!” Leah said joyfully jumping on him to give her a hug. Kelly back up as Kyle picked her up and twirled her around as her legs swung in the air.

“Hey Le-Le, how’ve you been?” Kyle asked putting her down.

“Better than you, I heard that you drained that Kelly Spacey chick then went on a date with her. You know I think she’s doing it for a publicity stunt, I mean who goes out with the dude who tried to kill her,” Leah said. “Ooh yeah I forgot something,” Leah said slapping him upside his head.

“Ouch! What was that for?” Kyle asked rubbing his head.

“What are you doing messing with humans, and at that one of the most loved humans of all times. Especially the one that I love,” Leah scolded him waving her finger in front of his face.

“You just said she was dating me, which isn’t true, for publicity,” Kyle said.

“Yeah and, she can still want some attention,” Leah said. Kelly started to laugh at the two. Leah turned around a screeched running over to Kelly and embracing her in a hug.

“Oh my gosh, you’re Kelly Spacey!” Leah said putting Kelly down.

“I’m no one special, you’re Leah Weathers, the one and only who started the Weathers clothesline,” Kelly said motioning at her up and down with her arms.

“This is nothing special, it’s some of the families old clothes modernized, you are a musical genius,” Leah said smiling.

“Whatever, so we have not officially met. I’m Kelly Spacey, sixteen years old, human, choreographer, producer, “Switzerland”, and Kyle’s newly acquired friend,” Kelly said extending her hand for a hand shack.

“Oh well I’m Leah Weathers, fashion designer, vampire, and Kyle’s sister,” Leah said with a grin on her face shacking Kelly’s hand.

“Nice to finally meet you, I’ve been wanting to come here for so long,” Kelly said looking around the shop.

“Really? Why?” Leah asked.

“Because I bought a store and they said that if I like this store, then I should check out Weathers,” Kelly said smiling.

“Well you’re in the right place, so what would you like to look at?” Leah said transitioning into business mode.

“Well we’re actually here for your brother he has a date with Lisa, so we need some w clothes to set and impression, and I needed a reason to shop,” Kelly said smiling up at Kyle.

“Wow you remembered her name,” Kyle said shocked.

“It’s not that hard,” Kelly said looking back at Kyle.

“Well with the earring, he looks pretty, so we’re gonna go for the pretty boy look,” Leah walked over to the men’s section.

“I was thinking he wear a leather vest and a button down shirt,” Kelly started looking through the racks.