~Boo-we-doo-boo-we-doo~

~Once again, Skype chat/call. M=Mark, J=Jack, K=Ken~

M: "Hey, Ken. Are you up right now?"

K: "With the life of a YouTuber, I'm always up. Why?"

J: "Umm, I have this "girly-friend" and her birthday is tomorrow...do you think you'd like to come for the day?"

K: "Well, since you're in Ireland, and I'm in California...how is this going to work?"

J: "By plane, duh."

K: "I know that, but uh, I don't know if I can get enough videos done by tonight. Same with Mary. Wait, is she allowed to come too?"

M: "Oh, we totally forgot about Mary! She can come too!"

K: "Seriously, you forgot about my girlfriend! Eh, whatever, we'll see what we can do."

J: "Ok, and her name is Y/N, I don't know if you wanna get her a gift or not. I think YouTubers celebrating your birthday is a pretty awesome gift. Oh and here's the address."

~After I gave Ken the address~

K: "Thanks man. I hope I can be there."

M: "We do too."

J: "Bye, Ken."

M: "Bye!"

K: "Bye!"

~Skype chat ended~

"So far we've got, Abagail, Ashley, Ryan, Daniel, you, me, Felix, and Ken. Who else?" I asked. "Umm, let's check her subs." Mark suggested. "Wait! One day, as in earlier this week, she was wearing a Cryaotic shirt! Maybe we could invite him?" I added. "Oh! I just added him on Skype the other day, but since his face isn't ever shown much, we just talk through audio." Mark explained. "Ok, so can you Skype him?" I questioned. "Yeah. I JUST said I talked to him the other day." Mark pointed out. "Whatever, just Skype him." I said hurriedly.

~Boo-we-doo-boo-we-doo~

~ANOTHER Skype call. Again, J=Jack, M=Mark, C=Cry~

C: "Sup?"

J: "Hey, Cry. Mark and I wanna know something."

C: "What?"

M: "Did anyone ever tell you, you have an amazing voice?"

C: "Thanks, and is this what you wanted to know?"

J: "No, Mark's just flirting with you."

M: "Was not! I was just..complimenting his beautiful voice!"

J: "Yeah, ok Mark. Anyway, my "girly-friend's" birthday is tomorrow, and we were wondering if you could fly out to be there for her?"

C: "I could try, but I need my video to be done for tomorrow."

J: "Why does every Youtuber always upload on a Saturday?! And, thanks man. I'll give you the address for my house, and try to be here around 12-ish. Oh, and her name is Y/N, and I don't think you have to give her a present, but if ya want to then go ahead."

~After I gave Cry my address~

J: "We hope we can see you tomorrow, Cry."

C: "I hope I can make it, and thanks for inviting me."

J: "No problem. Bye."

M: "Bye Cry!"

C: "Bye."

~Skype Chat ended~

"Ok, we got Cry invited. Is there anyone else?" I stated with a question. "That's all she's subscribed to." Mark stated. "Ok, we got Abagail, Ashley, Ryan, Daniel, Sean, Mark, Felix, Marzia, Ken, Mary, and Cry. That's all right?" I asked. "All that I can see. Wait, what about TheDiamondMinecart?" Mark questioned. "I don't know. You don't have his Skype do you though?" I asked. "No, but I could message him on Twitter." Mark suggested. "Then let's do that." I agreed. Mark minimized the screen from Skype and went onto Google to Twitter. "DanTDM. What do we tweet him?" Mark asked. "I dunno. How about, 'Hey Dan! It's me, Markiplier! Jacksepticeye and I wanted to ask you a question in private. Maybe Skype?'" I suggested. "Ok, ok. That's pretty good. But what if he says no?" Mark questioned. "Umm, just say...ok, that's fine." I suggested. "Ok. Let me tweet that privately." Mark agreed and began typing. "Tweet sent!  Now, we wait..." Mark exclaimed. We only waited a few minutes for a reply saying: "Hey, Mark! Awesome to be talking to you, you're one of my favourite YouTubers. I'll send you my Skype and we can talk." "Perfect! And there's the request to make Dan a contact." Mark pointed out to the 'S' in the tab bar that had a little '1'. Mark made Dan a contact and Skyped him.